2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize FG was going to be questioning so many people, I really didn't.

I'd rather have a tooth pulled then to listen to this slow paced testimony.

Bad weather moving thru, feeds may go down.

A thought occurred to me also that as long as LA says he doesn't remember and SA brings out the depo, the true facts as to what LA had said are introduced to the jury. There is no mistaking what LA said before. I think that is pretty smart strategy. jmo

Just to be clear for those not watching - when Lee arrived at Tony's apartment the laptop was on and displaying a blue screen. He rebooted the laptop and again the blue screen appeared.

Another sidebar- one juror wipes his eyes and hangs head. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:08 AM

Good grief...talk about taking, the long way to the front porch...uggh

Maybe Baez is letting DS handle this because he read his reviews of yesterday!! They were way less than stellar. More like a joke yesterday.

Yes, but he is on "time-out" now. That is why DCS will do the cross. I also suspect that in addition to his near disaster yesterday, that the DT doesn't think he is coming off well to the jury - ESPECIALLY after Amy this morning!

Jose is on time out? By whom? Interesting.

Casey just "leaped" over to whisper something to CM!

You are probably right. My comment was addressing the rubbing your heart as being a signal. I don't think it was a signal. jmo[/QUOTE

The timing is why i made that comment I DONT think every move he makes is a signal to her...

LG
Do you remember is Casey was on the laptop while Tony and roomie were playing video games on July 15th, I seem to remember that

Yes, this is weird because this isn't the answer I was expecting from Lee at all. I always believed Lee was responsible for the blue screen....just didn't question it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga