2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "object to speaking objection" mean?

I though he said the SPEED of the objection (that she objection before he got the question out). I could be wrong.

Is this the "nice black officer" cindy often described?

I always thought that was Sgt. Hosey she was referring to...she kept talking about him being in charge (and I remember the "nice black officer, very polite" quotes. I kept waiting for her to call him a "real credit to his race.") I could be wrong though.

Hmmm - I know CM asked - but I wonder how much Fletcher weighs = since he's so menacing and all

To throw some mud over TL I expect... the items had been packed in a neat way, so LA knew his sister hadn't done it.

Still don't see the 'big deal' re: who packed the bag..TL was asked if he did & denied it so was he lying? I don't see why he would.

they have 2 1/2 minutes and have to stop for lunch.
things sure moved fast once the police got involved.

I think he said he was in the garage.

moo

Lee said he was in "another room" when LE arrived. But Fletcher said there were 3 adults there when he arrived, GA, CA and ICA...he said ICA was in another room and came out later. WHERE WAS LEE?

LE is going to CRUSH ICA. And JB will INSIST on doing the cross on them all I"m sure.

LDB is seriously THWARTING the cross by the DT. They can not exceed the scope......she is awesome.

If this were a bunch of men stating a female officer was a hottie or fine, I bet it would not be very well received, just saying... I felt uncomfortable with Vinnie's comment about Casey's chest and that is exactly how these comments make me feel.

It gets annoying to go through this anytime a male half average looking appears on screen. Hormones tend to run amuck and things are said that does not make us (Websleuths) look very good, imo.

We are not supposed to be commenting on players looks.

I am getting alerts about all the comments on the LE witness looks.. let's stick to the testimony. Thanks everybody

ETA: I did not alert the mods lol

Deputy Fletcher is very articulate and detailed! Excellent witness!

This guy is a great witness.

State finished questioning. Guess who's turn..........JB

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

I am getting alerts about all the comments on the LE witness looks.. let's stick to the testimony. Thanks everybody

Now we're hearing testimony on how Casey cost us tax payers thousands of dollars, using law enforcement man hours to find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand