2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's NOT what I saw & I made a point of staring at Lee as he walked by her..He never did anything but look straight ahead.

What did you see?

What does it mean when FG says "I object to the speaking objection"? What is a speaking objection?

It means explaining your objection in the presence of the jury.

Thank goodness LDB is questioning this cute officer. I'm just not a fan of FG's questioning. I can never hear him and he seems unsure of himself. It worries me when he questions the witnesses. I'm a little shocked he was the one who questioned Lee.

Me Too!

WOW Are we watching the same trial?

What do you mean?

Oh good Lord...I have to minimize my screen while Fletcher testifies. He's so cute he's distracting. LOL!

Okay...before anyone else lays dibs on Fletcher...I dub him my boyfriend. :giggle:
Very gorgeous, very well spoken, very specific in his answers....would love to see him in his uniform. :giggle:

:crazy: Blush... you read my mind!! Lol. But hes a cop so well never mind lol. Great witness!! DT will have a rough time with officers involved!!

JB: u didn't observe any odor of decomp coming from t car?

Fletcher: can't say I did

I don't think it was Vinnie that made the comment yesterday. Didn't sound like him.

I though he said the SPEED of the objection (that she objection before he got the question out). I could be wrong.

The objection to the speaking objection is regarding DCS's narrative during objection. It is her way of still trying to "testify" to an issue..when she should only be objecting based on rules.

Oh but I think they HAVE....

Elicited the Spiteful B*%ch comment.

Elicted the Bad Mother statement.

Used an attorney that cleverly acted disorganized to question a key witness instead of using a pitbull approach. (ex: why would the SAO not use a pitbull if they were up against a witness that molested KC)

Were sustained on the majority of ojections by the DT.

Have objected a record # of times during the DT's cross and been sustained the majority of the time.

I love the very subliminal messages that the SAO has passed to the jury.

:websleuther::bow:

where is JB going with this smell of the car thing?

As far as I'm concerned it has already een established that the car STUNK!

Is that ALL he has?

Heh. JB is so constantly wrong, I don't know where he gets his info.

Does anyone know if Detective Yuri will be next on the stand ?

I do NOT want to miss his testimony ... it ought to have ICA shaking in her boots !

Thanks !!! :great::great:

This is just stupid ?? from JB! It has already been established that the call they were on was for a stolen vehicle. Not oder in the car. JB is so "not good" at this whole trial thing.

I really hope they bring up the car smell with all LE that were at the home that night, because I think the DT will try to raise doubt about the odour since they didn't confiscate the car that night.
JMO

Apologies for quoting myself.....but here it is! I knew DT would be all over that.
Had to refresh my stream, so I missed a bit.
Did Linda bring it up on direct? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member