2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text they are referring to is about the accident she had..and the cops came and she DID not get a DUI. That's all there should be to it.

Now that JB has addressed Amy drinking can the SA show those pics of ICA hugging the toilet on her Bday?

wm

Unbelievable. JB drilling AH on her drinking habits, states to her that she was heavily drinking during the time she knew KC...Amy is defensive...JB just asked her to look at her text where she says "Thank God I didn;t get a dui, I hit a guardrail..." State objects...HHJP calls the attys to approach.

Will the defense stop at nothing to claim KC a poor misunderstood MOTY?

GMAB...KC stole this woman's money and JB goes after HER?

JB is really hurting his client by trashing witnesses in front of the jury. MOO
To think that everyone is responsible for what KC is...is folly! I don't believe the jurors will appreciate his effort. MOO

It will pair well with Lee's testimony about KC proclaiming herself a Spiteful
B!@tch.

Amy's Car totalled, air bag blew up
Text message? Telling everyone to call her in 10 min if she passed out, Amy doesn't recall at this time, looking thru notes......

I know, right? I don't think Baez would ever make a good poker player. The neck stretch is one of his 'tells'. IMO

Is it ever - agree! The worse he is doing - the more he does it. Too funny!
He spends his evenings reading his own press results....

AMY is NOT trying to hide the fact that she acted her age.....JB barking up a tree in the wrong forest......

Amy has EFFECTIVELY portrayed herself to this jury as a TYPICAL 20something who was responsible enough to party, while still maintaining her career choice AND fully supporting herself as a financially responsible adult...

AIN'T GONNA WORK BAEZ :woohoo:

Look ICA is back in the jail cell mouthing her little butt off to all her lawyers saying every bad thing she can about her ex friends - we knew it was coming.

Once again, it just shows the jury who and what is Casey Anthony.

ICA looked so nervous when she first came out, the primping went into overdrive - I did wonder at the time, hmmm, wonder what brought this on as she was so bolshie when she left yesterday. Should have known that she was worried cos she spilled all the beans on Amy and knew she would have to face her in a courtroom.

Is he saying she can't remember b/c she hit her head...oh lawdy help me now.

Going into details of Amy's crash, saying she had a head injury. She says no. He confronts her with a text she went to people asking them to call her every ten minutes to make sure she doesn't fall asleep.

Amy said, I don't know if I hit my head or not.

Sheesh, this ten minutes is standard JB!!!!

Her tone indicates she's going to start "playing" with JB. He better be really careful with where he treads. I think most of us know what a smart, angry woman is capable of.

IMO Amy is really holding her own up there. I LOVE that she is setting JB straight about the facts and not letting him bully her. Very smart girl!

Oh Give Me A Break JB!!!!!!! Burn AH at the stake already! If she wants to drink, she can. She is a young girl, with NO CHILDREN!!!!

Baez going to bring up Amy is jealous of Casey...started dating her boyfriends

JB is so low. It is soooooooooooo unfair that the jury will not hear about KC stealing from Amy. This is so hard to listen to how they are going to smear Amy like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew