2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! :seeya:

I have stuck with the WESH feed from jury selection right on through. No commercials and they have PIP with ICA at the bottom left.

Let us all use our common sense, choose our words carefully and remember this is all for Caylee!

Good morning. A special shout-out to my fellow Pacific Time Zone peeps. At least it is still nice at 5:42 am in Phoenix in June...

I'm always surprised at how many phrases, ideas, words, etc the defense uses after we've posted it on here. I know they read it.

We are mock jurors without the heavy price tag. Got an internet connection and a link to us presto -- mock jurors with great sleuthing minds. :woohoo:

and of course Good Morning all.

This may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know of a site that has audio only--non flash? I'm trying to find a place to listen to the trial from my blackberry while @ work, but methinks its not going to be possible. :( if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

and, good morning! :)

You might be able to get HLN on Satellite Radio for Blackberry.
http://www.siriusxm.com/blackberry

i read a good one on HM yesterday.
the first jury question to jp will be ,
can we give kc LWOP and jb the DP.

This may be a shot in the dark, but do any of you know of a site that has audio only--non flash? I'm trying to find a place to listen to the trial from my blackberry while @ work, but methinks its not going to be possible. :( if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

and, good morning! :)

I don't know how blackberry works but for Iphone found this through WFTV

download skyfire app after it downloads open wftv.com through skyfire and when it comes up, look for the Casey Anthony tab open that and when you see the video open it and you can listen that way.

Not sure if it is the same for blackberry.

I had a thought last night, since I spend so much time here, I feel like you guys are my friends. You are real aren't you - not imaginary friends? I'm not living this elaborate life in lala land am I?

Are you real? :waitasec:

:giggle:

I see nothing up and rolling, does the trial start at 9am this morning?

And a good morning to all you "posters". (quote marks intentional)

Wesh showing the judge speaking... Is that a replay? I have opened the trial thread..

TRIAL THREAD >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138189"]2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138189"]Bullet Train to Live Trial Thread[/ame]

Morning folks - so we might see Sgt John Allen, Appie Wells and hear the universal interview today?

I think they're allowing the witnesses to touch on motive. There's a general feeling emerging of a girl who wanted to party unencumbered, who wanted to spend the night with Tony where she felt "at home" (she felt at home in a place where her daughter was not welcome to spend the night?) but could not do so unless her daughter was babysat for - and this was a change from her last boyfriend who welcomed her daughter in his bed. So things were changing right before Caylee died.

Maybe they could emphasize that more. Maybe recall Tony L and have him testify that he did not want Caylee to spend the night, didn't think it was appropriate (or however he felt). Reinforce that ICA had to make a choice between taking care of her child and being with her boyfriend.

ami, I didn't hear this before. Did Tony say Haleigh wasn't welcome to stay over night? txs

This probably should be in the addicted thread but...I'm home b/c the HVAC guy had to come. He told me I have a freon leak and was calling the detector the "sniffer". Then he said it's like giving a dog a sock to find you... And of course I thought of Vass and his sniffer machine and the cadaver dogs.

Hi! I took a vacation day off work to wait for our patio furniture to be delivered, so I can watch without having to do pesky things like stay employed, yay!

Since the trial started my boyfriend, who knew nothing about all this and loves to play devil's advocate, has been watching at night. After opening statements he said he thought ICA really was abused and that explains it, and that he would let her off. It worried me, gotta say. But then last night after he watched YM he said "wow! She's such an easy liar, it's terrifying" and thinks she'll be in jail the rest of her life. He's my "sample juror".

Oh, and then he said "is that the website you're always looking at??" lol

Wenwe, I'm having laundry troubles too. I got all proactive this morning and put in a HUGE load... and then poor Mr. Ynot comes in after his shower and says, "Honey, where are my pants?"

Well, I managed to cram every single pair of his work pants into the washer, and he is now stomping around in his jammies calling the site to let them know he will be about an hour late today... Laundry management is not Ynot's forte, it seems. :crazy:

Its terrible to admit, but since this trial started I havent had much of a laundry problem at all. I guess it has something to do with staying in the same pair of PJ's for much too long...

Thought I was gonna have to use the "broken appliance" excuse a lot more than Ive had too....lol

I don't know how blackberry works but for Iphone found this through WFTV

download skyfire app after it downloads open wftv.com through skyfire and when it comes up, look for the Casey Anthony tab open that and when you see the video open it and you can listen that way.

Not sure if it is the same for blackberry.

This works. It's a battery hog though. Also, Skyfire cost me about $3.

I think WESH is showing yesterday's session!:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member