2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA just received a new witness from the DT. JA does not appear happy.

WTH, the DT filing motions they have no idea they did and just now supplying medical records?

Dr. Sally Karioth PhD is the DT new witness.

CJBP looks amused.

JA is up talking about new witness that the defense is trying to add. Along with new defense evidence.

State just received new witness and discovery stuff.
Dr Sally Kario..

JA: saying defense wants to present an expert witness, who has a brief description from the internet.

HHJP: Expert in what?

I'm dying over here!! :floorlaugh:

All this only proves that the defense team is totally flying by the seat of their "pants."

New expert is Dr. Sally Karioth, phd r.n.

Expertise in nursing?

Has not interviewed the defendant.

DT just filed a brand new witness for the defense, some kind of expert, they also just filed a CD of discovery for George's hospital records, all new stuff just filed. JA is asking for a just cause hearing to include these since they have never seen them before.

JA just said she is an expert in ??? what?? I heard it but have no idea what this is - anyone??

Bwaaahhahahaha, expert in helping explain KC's hiding her grief maybe????

Not gonna happen, unless she is pro bono

I respect Lee for trying to get some solid info from his lying sister. Someone had to do it and he knew he was the closest person to her. My daughter would probably talk to her older brother over anyone else in the world if she were in such dire circumstances. [ God forbid.] I feel sorry for Lee because she was sending him on a wild goose chase as well. And he loved Caylee very much and really sincerely wanted to find her safe and sound. And Casey is laughing and joking through out this exchange. I hope the jury sees her cold hearted attitude as well.

It was good for the jury to see the very end of that visit where Casey tells Lee how much she loves him and appreciates everything he is doing. Baez tried to make Lee out to be an evil rapist trying to follow in George's foot steps. This tape blows a hole in that defense theory imo.

I hope the jury notices that. If she were innocent, the moment she sees her family she would be pummeling them with questions about what they know about Caylee. She never inquires about any lead they may have heard. I would be begging for any information that gives me hope. Casey? Nothing.

as I said we know she is guilty as sin, but I am not on the jury, and your post is excellent, as they must have facts, and only facts, and I do hope they are able to get all the information that they need, to do whatever they feel is correct!! I do admire all of them as this must be very hard for them, we watch, decide what is right and what is wrong, who is lying, who are the players, but they have to make what they feel is the correct choice, not only for Caylee, but for Casey!!

So I say Bless Them!!

Oh Oh - Ashton up - New Defense Witness and a CD of evidence with George Anthony's hospital records.
Attached to is a download of her job description expertise in ...he isn't sure - with an opinion in .....Ashton wasn't sure. He says Mr. Baez can tell us.
Baez up....

The DT is going to make this trial go as slowly and painfully as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3