2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so far behind on the board, but I just noticed this. LA seems to be asking KC where evidence of something is, so he can cover it up, not where clues to Caylee are. Anybody else think this? Sorry if I missed it if it came up already.

ICA looks like she doesn't even know who those 3 people are

CA: The whole united states is looking for her. She is going to be on People magazine. The whole country is looking for her

ICA: Oh good (she says this with genuine relief. Like phew! At least they believe she is missing and not dead)

I just don't understand why she is in such a good mood today. Did someone slip her some happy pills or something??????

"Look up so I can see into your eyes...you know I need to do that," from CA. Is that how she tried to tell Casey was lying in the past? No comment on how successful that was...

She got caught by her mommy.... was about to lie about the apartment being Zanny's.

her mom caught her in a lie right of the bat re: the drums in ricardo's apartment, ICA tried to say it was zanny's apt

What a coincidence, both Ricardo and Zanny are both into drumming.

she doesn't answer the question, begs off, and then waits for cindy to fill in the blanks before she makes her next move....

Loved it then, love it now

Cindy caught Casey in a lie about the drum set in Ricardo's apartment. Casey tried to convince Cindy that the photo was Zanny's apartment.

Posting on wesh.com indicating that the 30-something male juror still nodding off...

They need a little shock buzzer on the jury's seats! I imagine watching these videos are tiresome.

CA: Are these the pics of Zanny's apartment, because I know who's apartment that is.

ICA: (pause) Ummm...no. That's actually R's apartment. Zanny's apartment was set up alot like that.

:floorlaugh:

(Sorry...can't help it. This is surreal!)

Posting on wesh.com indicating that the 30-something male juror still nodding off...
OK, this has come from several sources now. Juror #6 needs to be replaced with an alternate if he can't stay awake, IMO.

Cindy: "Is Zanny's apartment the one with the drums?"

At first Casey sounded like she's going to say yes, but then says something like Zanny had drums. I wonder if she did this because she knew that Cindy knew it was Ricardo's apartment.

It's odd that she doesn't seem to want to look at her mother's face MOO.

1112kcsadfacesmvid.jpg

1112kcsadfacesmvidscared.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members