2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew..we are nearly the same size, we are like the same person.....ugh!

CA believes KC is lying during this video. She's trying to tread gently but she knows KC is hiding the truth.

Here we go folks..here we go...the jury will now see the real ICA!

These are SO damaging to the defense. It CLEARLY shows GA's innocence and ignorance of ANY "Caylee drowning"... suggesting she DOES speak with the SO...

Getting these OUT should have been one of JB's FIRST priorities...I don't care if there were 1,000,000 things submitted.

She's enjoying watching herself....it amuses her.

It always has, this is her theatre, she loves to see her performance

I hope she is sitting thinking....hmmm...my parents weren't so bad after all. Now look where I am???

Some jurors listening more than watching. Others watching screens intently.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:44 PM

ICA was just sitting there in court with her sweater covered hand covering her mouth. Body language experts will be all over that.

From WESH tweet:

Some jurors listening more than watching. Others watching screens intently.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:44 PM

Speaking of weed, THC and cannabinol was extracted from the paper towels found in the trunk with the pizza...

she thinks the jail personnel thinks she is special

I am watching these calls for the very first time and I have to say--KC IS NOT WRAP TO TIGHT....What a piece of work...I still can not believe she has not begged JB to get her a deal with the SA!!!

Casey tells Cindy she "wouldn't let Caylee stay at just anybodies house" now that we (and everyone else) know(s) Caylee slept in the bed between Casey and Ricardo. Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela