2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourself peeps - here comes the "this little girl" and three large cops schtick...

She was not held against her will so why the marinda rights?

Does the DT make it a habit of asking the same questions over and over again, especially when we already know the answer?

I believe what the DT is doing is trying to get the jury to believe that Casey's rights were not given to her therefore they had no right to question her. This goes back to the pretrial hearings that have already been twarted.

Chaps my rear that so much time got spent arguing this at the agents of the state hearing and we have to hear it over and over and over again. I'm glad he's not describing the conference room as a "cage"

Did CM just bring in the idea of the tape

security guy won't back down --yeah!!!

Wow, what a great witness. Can't say the same for CM as an attorney, however.

Wish he wouldn't have said "imaginary friend"...he should have said "I don't know if he is real or not."

Time for clean up LDB :)

Maybe Casey forgot she didn't work there until she had been there for a little while. That's completely plausible.

LOVE LDB! This redirect is brilliant! :blowkiss:

she was NOT AREESTED at taht point!!!!! they were giving her the opportunity to tell them something to FIND her daughter!!! they were searching for a CHILD!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!

Of course they tried to "play along" initially - Casey was the key to finding Caylee. What were they supposed to do? Waterboard her? (although that would be tempting IMO)

Good for LDB! She's putting the responsibility back on to KC.

Love how LDB is going to come back to CM's questions! She's going to bring out how
ICA was the shammer and scammer.

WTG, LDB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members