2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - Did she have a name plate on her office?

:waitasec:

Let's just say that if ICA's lies were a drinking game we'd all be falling down by now!

Didn't someone post the other day that a tv station or someone counted 90 lies in one of her statements? Was that her original statement where she said she dropped Caylee off on June 9th? (Wondering how many lies that short statement contains vs this hour-long interview.)

IMO, whatever Baez thinks he's accomplishing at the moment is just looking worse for Casey..

JB: Did she say she had a nameplate that said Casey Anthony on her desk?

JB: I can't recall

I'm sorry, but the mental image of ICA behind a desk with a nameplate...

I don't understand the point of JB's questioning. What's more, I doubt this jury understands it either.

ICA lies...everyone gets that at this point, JB. Move on.

They should take the jury to Universal and have them walk the way KC led them that day... all the way through the block to her "office". It emphasizes how far she took this ridiculous evil lie.

Tweeted by KBelichWFTV

Baez is trying to show police assumed it was a murder rather than accidental immediately though they asked and she denied it less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Wait a second... did I miss this? Did Yuri say they thought Casey filled out the card at Sawgrass? Does anyone have a link to the picture of the card?

By the by... I think Jose needs to turn this over to CM quickly. It's like watching a school boy try and argue a point with a professor - its just not going anywhere.

OH no he didn't say this, I just thought since there was just a card there that KC filled out the card. I'm just thinking out loud :)

I think JB is trying to acknowledge all of what was just heard to take the weight out of it (the DT admits she is a big arsed liar) but it isn't working IMO...it's almost like he is taking a big fat highlighter and outlining for us how evil she is.

I don't think JB understands how a REAL investigation goes down. Yes, even when people lie you still allow them to lead you no matter how ridiculous it all seems. It's all a part of the process.

I was talking about the same thing earlier today with a friend. Its obvious that JB has no clue how things work in real life. Bravo to YM for not getting flustered or angered by JBs line of questioning.

Ha JB is trying to make it sound like the Universal interview should have never taken place since they knew going in that she didn't really work there. As if LE somehow manipulated her into lying.

What exactly is Jose trying to get at here?....Doesn't LE have many ways to use to get at the truth?...wouldn't this be one of those ways?

The jury must be wondering if JB has something up his sleeve, the sad thing is he does not. He's just that inept.

MOO MOO

Come on! JB you might as well ask, is the sky blue? Is ice cold? Is fire hot? What does it all mean. Please move on. Your questions add nothing to anything!

Where are we going with this?

"Left, right"

JB is going to be burnt out soon with this line of questioning. There's no "aha" moment - stop trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand