2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's when reality sinks in" --- JB referring to ICA stopping in hall and admitting she didn't work there.

Again, trying to say this is "more than just a kid lying" (JB-words).

Did Jose NOT just watch and hear the same tape we did? Unfreakingbelievable how's he questioning Yuri!

Which is what they should have used in their OS...instead of trying to implicate GA...they should have said, she took on the persona of a nanny, since CA supported them both....I believe Baez just slammed dunked the State's case....I believe she is done...stick a fork in her...she is still believing her elaborate lies will get her freedom....:loser:

To bolster their OS with a mental health defense their time would have best been spent looking for an expert that could testify ICA has some mental instability. Instead DT spent time doing TV interviews and accusing SA of leaks and unfair treatment.

JB approaching this as if it's a cat and mouse game...little does he know... he's the mouse. :giggle:

LOL. No one understands that words that are coming out of his mouth.

I really don't get the point he's trying to make here. He just likes to hear himself talk. Not a good thing, Jose, not a good thing.

He's lost the jury and they don't care. BORING.

He(JB) is about to bring up miranda rights I bet

Keep it up Jose, you are just strengthening the prosecution by reiterating that Casey lied lied lied.

JB finally got it out. Perculiar and the word unique he used the other day. Behavior by the defendant.

They got to the gate and walked into Universal. ICA still very persuasive, perhaps convincing, as if she knows what she is doing.

JB refers to arial map (Exhibit 62) showing the path they took.

ICA was walking with purpose. She did not hesitate. She led them to her office. They made a right and went down a walk way. She was leading. They were having small talk. She was there to lead them to her office. Doesn't recall if she said she had a name plate, computer or photos of family on her desk.

He can't recall specifics of conversation, but she led them. They turn left. She looked like she knew where she was going. She just kept going and then all of a sudden stops. That is when she told them she didn't work there.

JB - did you realize at that point that you had more than a kid who was lying to them. Throughout the morning he was noticing there was something peculiar. The whole morning was peculiar, but the hallway moment just added to it. He wanted her to explain why they were there.

He agrees he deals with people with drug issues, mental health and people who don't fall into either category. He doesn't lump people in a category at any particular time. He didn't lump ICA into a category at that time.

I hope the jury gets to go to lunch with the words of ICA's own attorney describing her lies ringing in their ears.

Oh, JB, you need to go sit down. This is painful to watch. Yuri is great.

LOL. No one understands that words that are coming out of his mouth.

I really don't get the point he's trying to make here. He just likes to hear himself talk. Not a good thing, Jose, not a good thing.

He's lost the jury and they don't care. BORING.

But watch that jury come to life when the SA is up!:great:

Did Jose NOT just watch and hear the same tape we did? Unfreakingbelievable how's he questioning Yuri!

Jose is committing professional suicide with this case. It's WAY out of his league.

oh ahahahahah - Zanny the nanny is now a ghost sitting in the conference room! Oh JB I love you sometimes.

JB asks hypothetical - objection - sustained.

JB asks about psychiatrists - objection - sustained.

Sidebar.

OMG! Yuri could've almost sat on Zanny the Nanny in the conference room!

will it be high and away, or low and inside?

I'd bet to low and inside, but he goes for "in his ear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member