2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. so let me get this straight, Jose is blaming LE for NOT arresting her right away and purporting their own theory that this was some horrible accident despite the fact that KC was telling them that Caylee was kidnapped. It is his belief that they were supposed to know that she was some pathological liar and solve this case in side of 2 minutes, run to the pool say Caylee drowned in the pool and declare this all some accident. It is so crazy that it's almost to weird to believe. This whole thing is all KC, I cannot believe that Jose is willingly going this way, he had better options..this leads me to beleive that KC is crazier than any of us will ever know.

I have never seen a defense attorney blame LE for not arresting their client sooner. Usually it's the other way around. Listen Jose IF this was some horrible accident, KC had ample opportunity, over and over again to tell THAT story. To this day she still has not told any story, she has pushed everyone out front to tell her ididotic stories and when she finally tells something that MAY be true (that Caylee drowned in the pool) she tells a story that removes herself from responsiblity for Caylee's demise. She refuses to accept that she HAD responsibility for her child. She refuses to accept that Caylee had rights, she had the right to be taken care of by her mother, and to this day she has the right to be alive and not thrown away in a garbage bag like a piece of trash...and KC will never accept the simplicity of that matter,

sidebar: remember don't clog the thread with chit chat. ((Kimster gave me a light saber.. and I know how to use it LOL!))

Jose should be embarrassed, and I would have fell out of my chair laughing if Yuri would have giggled at the
"if Casey told you not to sit there because Zanny is sitting there":floorlaugh:,

WTH is Jose thinking? Really? Does he think this jury is buying all these imaginary friends?

No matter how horrific this case is, this defense is hilarious:floorlaugh:.

Wow. It's really sounding like Baez is needing a psychiatrist or meds more than his client does. Just WOW.

Didn't someone post the other day that a tv station or someone counted 90 lies in one of her statements? Was that her original statement where she said she dropped Caylee off on June 9th? (Wondering how many lies that short statement contains vs this hour-long interview.)

Ok, strike my previous comment...with that many lies in just ONE statement, we will all be heading to the closest ER for alcohol poisoning!

When you actually start adding them up instead of lumping together, it is just unbelievable what is going on in Caseyland. She needs her own boardgame!

OMG!

JB - What would you have done if when you walked in that conf room, Casey told you not to sit in that chair, because Zanny was sitting in it? :nuts: :nuts:

LDB- Objection

CJBP - Sustained! :gavel:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tweeted by InSession

#CaseyAnthony whispers with Clay Sims while the rest of the attorneys are at sidebar
half a minute ago via web

Long whispering jag going on between ICA and the female attorney DCS.

That Baez just drones on and on and on and I don't think he makes 1 darn point with the jury?? Whats his purpose? I think he is just a big irritation to everyone including the jury. Its like he harrangues the witnesses even tho HIS CLIENT looks 100% guilty. You just want to laugh at him and tell him to shut up.

Funny, weren't we discussing yesterday the differences in delusions - like when someone really sees the imaginary character, and when someone lies to make things convenient for themselves? Huh, I wonder how JB knew we were talking about that - it's uncanny!

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony Jury getting a third sidebar stetch. Melich has been unflinching so far.
1 minute ago

JB trying to establish that LE should have been able to tell that ICA was a mentally ill person. So far two sustains and now sidebar.

Why isn't he claiming mental illness??? He could have tried taking that route.

I don't understand the point of JB's questioning. What's more, I doubt this jury understands it either.

ICA lies...everyone gets that at this point, JB. Move on.

JB hasn't driven home his POINT ....it's coming. Remember, he claims she was taught to lie because of her family's dirty secrets. Let's see if he can pull it off at this point, I'm doubting it now.

Did he just open the door to the psychology reports???

I just love Yuri! And I'm glad to be back at Websleuths since InSession closed their boards......:woohoo:

So glad you found your way back! :cheer:

Sorry about the IS boards closing. :hug: We are happy you came here though.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member