2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were psychiatric evaluations ever done on KC? If so, where is THAT evidence, JB?

It's my understanding DT did have experts look into her behavior but, they were trying to have the experts testify without having met with and speaking to ICA in person. SA fought this and DT withdrew their mental health experts.

To bolster their OS with a mental health defense their time would have best been spent looking for an expert that could testify ICA has some mental instability. Instead DT spent time doing TV interviews and accusing SA of leaks and unfair treatment.

....and hanging out with us dorks.

Guys, I am giving myself a T/O. If I don't the Mods will. Hubby is cracking me up. See you after lunch.:floorlaugh:

does the sound keep cutting off and on?

We will all be sitting here with our mouths hanging open once the defense case in chief starts. Jose is living in the same dream world as his client.

If I'm a member of the jury I am thinking this JB just keeps getting more and more ridiculous, and everything is so absurd, and he's p-----g me off because he's acting like a bully to this nice and professional detective, and I'm hungry and I want LUNCH!

Bill Shaeffer saying KC wore them down and didn't flinch that she was being grilled by these three dectectives. Didn't phase her. They finally say well we are getting nowhere. And moved onto the police department.

Don't sit there Zanny is sitting there!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, the DT has really stumbled into a mess here. I'm sorry ICA isn't crazy!!!!!!!!! ICA wanted the attention that they were giving her that day even thought they were calling her a liar non-stop.Puhleeeeeeeeeze.

Lost connection, what sent them to the sidebar? TIA

Lordy Yuri is smoking JB.

JB isn't going to "catch" Yuri in a "lie" by getting him to say left when he means right.

Why isn't he claiming mental illness??? He could have tried taking that route.

Because none of the defense psych experts diagnosed her with anything that would help their defense.

Evil doesn't cut it as a defense. ;)

So glad you found your way back! :cheer:

Sorry about the IS boards closing. :hug: We are happy you came here though.

:welcome:

Thanks! Looking forward to posting with you all!!

What Jose is trying to do is to prove that the detectives should have known something else was going on and should have started directing their investigation in another direction. Remember he said that they never investigated an accidental death, they never looked at the pool and tried to gather evidence there that all they did was concentrate on Casey as a murder suspect. So with this line of questioning he's trying to prove to the jury that the cops were investigating Casey at this point and that they are lying that they didn't consider her as a suspect at this point.

He's failing at it but that is what he is trying to do based upon his opening statement.

Why isn't he claiming mental illness??? He could have tried taking that route.

I don't think the psych evaluation backed up such a claim. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela