2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH has GOT to be like...how the eff did I ever end up with a starring role in this fantasy life?

Mr. Baezzzzz, Is this first witness, Jeffrey Hopkins, just a figment of my imagination, or what?

Mr. Hopkins. Met ICA in middle school. Stayed in touch thru passing. They were acquaintances. He worked at Universal in 2002 for 1 year. Never worked there when ICA worked there. Didn't see her there. He did not introduce ICA to ZG. Never used her as a nanny. He has no children. Has lived in orlando consist since 2002. Never lived in Jax or NC. Did not see ICA in June 2008. Saw her in July 2008 at Ale House the first Tues. 7/2.

Never use Zeniada Gonzelez as a nanny.

Does NOT have any children.

Never lived in North Carolina.

Jeffry (of course) denying he every lived in Jacksonville, or North Carolina or worked with her (list keeps going).........

Every lie torn down brick by brick - I can't imagine how the jury is going to take this?

Tweet says CA is alone in the seats. Wonder if that means LA and GA will be up again today.

Good witness. Very direct. This testominy is going to fly by. :)

Hopkins is 26, met Casey in middle school. They were acquaintances, not very good friends. He did work at universal studios in 2002. He worked there one year. He doesn't think Casey worked there with him. He has no children and does not know Zenida. He has never lived in Jacksonville or North Carolina. He saw her in July at the waterford ale?out? house, in July 2008. He didn't go with her there, he just saw here there, and they exchanged numbers. She texted him mass messages about going to a fusion.

anyone else having sound issues

Poor guy, this must be like being in the Twilight Zone for him.

He spoke to her at Ale House. Hi and exchanged #s and that was it. They texted after that. Seemed to be mass texts about going to Fusion. She did not tell him that ZG had taken Caylee. He knew she had a daughter but hadn't met her.

FG done with questions.

Wha? DId I miss him asking about Zachary and his mother with cancer?

JB says, "is your name Jeffry michael hopkins" than asks if he had a crush on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay