2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is JB even crossing JH? It doesn't even make sense :waitasec:

Why is JB trying to say there was a real JH? Isn't that against his case? He's ridiculous.

Baez is going to point out this is not the Jeffrey Hopkins.

Baez was trying to guilt JH and bring back some imaginary feelings JH (allegedly) had for ICA in elementary school. Didn't work, JB! lol

Defense brought out the imaginary family of Hopkins and got him to agree that they did not exist.

He doesn't know how Caylee died.

Baez cannot even phrase a question properly. I am already "frushtrated!"

Jose has dropped his "knowledge of 6/16 when Caylee drowned in the pool"

Doesn't have any info what happened to Caylee. JB done.

FG questioning. He believes he was contacted by LE on the night in July 2008. Also talked to them once at his house and once at the Sheriff's office - weeks later.

Doesn't know anyone named ZG.

Witness is excused.

Geez missed the first part switching over from wftv (no sound) to wesh. Has LDB or any of the SA questioned this rich boyfriend of ICA's with the son and the trust fund who lived in Jacksonville?
Oh sorry - here's Mr. George back again - my world has rebalanced.

this DT cant do a darn thing with anyone of the PT witnesses...IMO... all DT is doing is burying their client even further...

Jeff Hopkins w/FG on Stand, age 26, met kc in middle school, stayed in touch thru passing til mid 2008...acquaintances not very good friends.....worked @ Universal 1yr in 2002, doesn't recall seeing kc @ Universal....never introduce kc to ZTN, doesn't have kids, always lived in Orlando, never NC or Jax,.....saw kc @ Waterford Lakes Ale House on 7/2/08 with 2 friends....didn't plan to see her...hi how ya doing haven't seen you in awhile, exchanged #'s, he received mass text messages to go to fusion, never told JH that ZTN took her daughter, he knew she had a daughter - she mentioned it....

Cross-
JB w/JH.....name Jeffrey Michael Hopkins? no.....did kc have a crush on you? did you have crush on kc in mid school.....she was a pretty girl ...a mutual attraction....JH doesn't have a child named Zach...not rich from trust fund.....didn't have girlfriend or introduce ZTN to kc, no knowledge of mom to Zach died......not going to move in w/kc and Zach.....all these stories one great fiction.....it is not this JH.....

no info on what happened to Caylee on 6/16 nor have info on her death..

FG- spoke w/LE once @ his house and once @ OSCO - weeks or months later...
Don't know anyone named ZFG.....

excuse witness

This <modsnip> Baez is trying to make fun out of all of KCs lies and act like they are just ridiculous and how could anyone believe them all so thats how weird her family, especially her mother was, to believe all her lies and how dysfunctional the family was. I can barely stand to look at him any more. I wonder how the jury feels? Re of her ridiculous lies, she is still a killer.

Well that was short and sweet.

Ok, that was brief. I don't think I was expecting anything from JH, but that was over pretty quickly.

I do believe Baez just proved Casey a liar and I have no doubt that the jury is not impressed with a so called "trained" lawyer.....Baez is tightening the noose!

JB's running theme with these witnesses:

Men -- all had the hots for her

Women -- all were jealous of her

Think the jury notices this?

JB is just repeating everything FG just asked. How is that a quote cross unquote examination.

Actually, JB did bring up information Mr G left out that I was hoping he hadn't. Thank you Jose! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay