2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next witness being called. ICA looking chatty today.

LKB says some explosive evidence is going to come from the defense side when they are up thats going to blow this trial right up. I am betting Lee is going to fall on his sword for the abuse and also speak of GAs abuse.

I totally pictured Leonard Tutora as an older gentleman for some reason.

This poor witness isn't really comfortable with being in court.

Loss Prevention Assistant Manager at Universal is up! Leonard Turtora!

:great:

Here we go again with the biggest waste of time in the world. I am going to bill JB for my time.

(I know, I know, no one is making me watch.)

LKB says some explosive evidence is going to come from the defense side when they are up thats going to blow this trial right up. I am betting Lee is going to fall on his sword for the abuse and also speak of GAs abuse.

I wonder if she means information akin to Jose's opening statement 'Aha!' moment? Pfffft.

#
#caseyanthony Jury watched Hopkins intently. Now Universal loss prevention guy up there.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:11 AM

OOOOOO - Loss Prevention guy from Universal Orlando - we're kicking off this morning with a big bang!!! Here come da tapes! Or just the hallway.....and Yuri!

I LOVE how JB always points out ICA's lies in cross and acts as though since she admitted she lied the SA's shouldn't even be asking these questions of the witnesses. That's my take on it anyway

If he get's another client after this I will be shocked because his ability (or lack there of) is being shown to the world.

An "alleged employee" :floorlaugh:

Ahem, let's join hands as we all walk down that hallway together peeps!

Leonard Toutora
Universal Orlando
1112-1.jpg

Geez missed the first part switching over from wftv (no sound) to wesh. Has LDB or any of the SA questioned this rich boyfriend of ICA's with the son and the trust fund who lived in Jacksonville?
Oh sorry - here's Mr. George back again - my world has rebalanced.

Hi LogicalGirl,

I thought WFTV didn't have sound until I started playing with buttons.
Try the bottom/Casey view Sound button.
That's what finally worked for me,....before today I always had the bottom view Muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97