2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else having sound issues

I have three different stations open, and none of them are good...all are extremely choppy! I guess I'll just read here. CNN, clickorlando, and wftv are all carpy for me.

Universal interview on the way to Casey's "office" must be coming up shortly!

This stupid Baez is trying to make fun out of all of KCs lies and act like they are just ridiculous and how could anyone believe them all so thats how weird her family, especially her mother was, to believe all her lies and how dysfunctional the family was. I can barely stand to look at him any more. I wonder how the jury feels? Re of her ridiculous lies, she is still a killer.

JB is a HUGE part of those lies and secret keeping. If he really believe Caylee drowned in the pool how could he let the activities of the past 3 years continue and advise his client ICA to remain in prison for what is an accident vs First Degree Murder? moo:banghead:

Leonard Turtora - assistant manager of loss prevention at Universal. ICA watching the witness. His job deals with shoplifting and security operations behind resort. Frequently has contact with LE (OPD not OSCO). On 7/16/08 YM showed up at security at City Walk asking questions about employee. YM was directed to him.

YM asked if ICA was a current employee. He had databases of past and present employees. Database showed that ICA was not currently employed, but did determine she had previously been employed by a third party. The vendor was Colorvision, sub of Kodak - the people who take pix when you come in to park.

LKB says some explosive evidence is going to come from the defense side when they are up thats going to blow this trial right up. I am betting Lee is going to fall on his sword for the abuse and also speak of GAs abuse.

LKB must be hanging around Leonard Padilla. :floorlaugh:

I wonder if they'll ask him if she ever got Employee of the Year! :eek:

isnt it amazing.... CA NEVER shows any kind of embarassment about any of this??

Late, but JB is asking these witnesses these questions about if they had knowledge of Caylee's death to inflame the jurors by making the State look bad. Implying the State is having this expensive trial, paying for witnesses to be there for no reason, etc... to make the jurors dislike the State. And to hopefully drive home a subliminal message that Caylee did in fact drown and it was covered up. Hope that made sense.

I'm at Wesh. This guy is very interesting. She was a contract employee.... third party.

Records showed she was last employed there in 4/06. He was also asked about 3 other names - Jeff Hopkins was one. Database showed he was employed from late 2001 to early 2002. Another name - Juliette Lewis. Database showed no one by that name. Zenaida Gonzalez - databased showed no one by that name.

Baez makes my skin crawl with the sneaky weasel looks he is constantly making and the way he treats and questions witnesses.

When he said "puppy love eyes" I almost had to vomit!

if she lied about everything... isnt it obvious this tale is a lie as well??

Was later asked to validate email addresses. Cheryl Davis - couldn't verify that as valid.

Ooh I get so fixated on Jeff Hopkins working at universal I forget that all the others "worked there" too, Juliet and Zanny

I lurve a witness who has come prepared! This guy sure knows his answers well, he must have read his depo to refresh his memory! Some other's should do the same <cough-LA-cough>

LKB says some explosive evidence is going to come from the defense side when they are up thats going to blow this trial right up. I am betting Lee is going to fall on his sword for the abuse and also speak of GAs abuse.
That scares me and I pray it is not true. If Lee was going to go along with that I doubt he would be sitting with CA and GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97