2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jury see the mass number of innocent people ICA involved in her web of lies.

How can she just sit there listening to all this crap???? And what on earth does she lean over and say to JB or anyone at that table????

Good lord she has guts. Made up name of supervisor in front of detectives. :floorlaugh:

That scares me and I pray it is not true. If Lee was going to go along with that I doubt he would be sitting with CA and GA.

I don't trust Lee, could be a ploy to confuse the jury..........The A's going one way, Lee going the other. Then who do you believe? :(

This scene that the witness is describing is so incredible you couldn't make it up if you tried.

Unbelievable.

hands in back pcket...says...'i dont work here'... NAILED... againnnnnnnnnnnn

This witness is so precise and concise in his testimony - it is awesome - and there it is - hands in back pockets - "I don't work here".

just sitting there listening to all the lies she has said and it does not make her flinch at all.

ICA frowns again at the comment "she put her hands in her back pockets and says I dont work here"

She didnt like it at SA OS's either.

twitter...4 or 5 jurors takin notes on this Universal charade

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Four or five jurors taking note of this Universal charade.

They began to walk to a building that had nothing to do with events. At that point ICA looked at witness and said she didn't look there. (ICA sitting there expressionless).

They then went to a conference room. He did not stay in the conference room with them. They were in there for 30 to 45 minutes. They came out on several occasions. YM came out, used his phone and went back in. At the end 2 dt came out and made calls.

No more questions by LDB.

He's really warmed up! He's a very good witness after all! Just a shaky start.

Ohp - cross.

four or five jurors intently taking notes on universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus