2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here come the Universal tapes... This is gonna be good!

I bet Lee is also going to testify as to the pathology of his family's home and how dysfunctional it was and how/why he moved out. I bet the defense is going to get all they need from Lee to prove their theory. Kind of scares me. I think the State needs to stick to their theory but they need to address this abuse thing more seriously. I wonder if they are going to have something to refute this when the time comes and are not arrogant enough to think they have the case in the bag. They seem to be ignoring the defense position.

la is out there because he is not under attack by his sister, imo.

but he is transparent, unlike ICA.

"CMA,CMA,CMA"...who did he think he was fooling.

OMGOMGOMGOMG. It was CASEY'S SHAM, not this guys. Not Melich's. Yeesh.

CM says that LT was "pretending" all to let Miss Anthony say she was an employee

CM is implying that they were... putting one over on ICA? Participating in her charade?

This is exactly what I am talking about though, it makes her appear crazy, she's not crazy, she's manipulative and again this is why I say the SA must put a stop to the "imaginary" people, places, things... it feeds into the defense. The SA needs to introduce that these were not imaginary, but deceptive tools the defendent utilized to live the "beautiful life"

I just hate the way CM makes these witnesses feel like they are the ones on trial.

So yesterday the DT is complaining that they didn't thoroughly check everything, and today they're complaining that everything WAS thoroughly checked.

I wonder if they're going to try to say there was entrapment.

If I were on the jury, I would be very annoyed with CM. He comes across very interruptive and...well, that's all I can say and stay within TOS.

OK, it's all a sham on the part of the detectives. Gotcha.
LOL

CM: This whole meeting was a sham, right?

Me: Do you mean like how this whole defense of ICA is a sham? :rolleyes:

I can't NOT stand CM's rough, badgering demeanor :banghead:

No one 'let ms. anthony' do anything they were simply verifying and validating her story which was a pack of lies.

Casey was "calm and ordinary". Don't know that 'ordinary' is a word I would use to describe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela