2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get skeeved when JB looks directly into the camera? It's like I'm making eye contact with him and he's about to attack my character.

I am not concerned he will malign me, but I get the creeps. I wonder if it is intentional or if there is something else close to the camera that he is looking at. It does happen and it is creepy to me!:escape:

I bet Lee is also going to testify as to the pathology of his family's home and how dysfunctional it was and how/why he moved out. I bet the defense is going to get all they need from Lee to prove their theory. Kind of scares me. I think the State needs to stick to their theory but they need to address this abuse thing more seriously. I wonder if they are going to have something to refute this when the time comes and are not arrogant enough to think they have the case in the bag. They seem to be ignoring the defense position.

His office was in the park. After they couldn't verify ICA's employment. YM called her and put her on speaker. Witness couldn't verify anything she said. Detectives went and got her. ICA agreed to this. 45 min later he got a call that they were outside the security gate.

LKB is coaching from the sidelines, JB still going for his Perry Mason moment.

Lies upon lies upon lies. How exhausting! How did ICA keep this up for so long?!

good grief she is nuts agreeing to go to Universal Studios knowing it was all a lie. What guts

isnt it amazing.... CA NEVER shows any kind of embarassment about any of this??

I have thought that, too. I would be mortified. But she just sits and watches like it is not even about her.

Yuri knew she wasn't an employee before they went to Universal!!!

I hope they play the universal interview today- YM gave her another chance to change her story or come clean about an accident that day. That cannot look good for the jury.

lT doing an awesome job....

saying all the lies she told LT... wow... more lies

"A little bit of both" for departments. Uh, I've never worked in a job where I worked partway in two departments. I'm sure jobs like that exist...

I bet Lee is also going to testify as to the pathology of his family's home and how dysfunctional it was and how/why he moved out. I bet the defense is going to get all they need from Lee to prove their theory. Kind of scares me. I think the State needs to stick to their theory but they need to address this abuse thing more seriously. I wonder if they are going to have something to refute this when the time comes and are not arrogant enough to think they have the case in the bag. They seem to be ignoring the defense position.

Didn't he move out when he was about 23 or 24? I'm nervous also but I'm not sure the dysfunctional family is going to work with Lee.

isnt it amazing.... CA NEVER shows any kind of embarassment about any of this??

I know, right? It's like she's on an episode of This Is Your Life, completely enthralled by the parading out of all these people from her past life--real or imaginary.

She said she little bit of both Departments! Marketing AND Entertainment!

Asked if she worked in Entertainment or Marketing she said "a little bit of both" - which couldn't be true.

And here comes Thomas Manley. (imaginary)

YM introduced him to ICA. He did not see them pull in. He met them at the vehicle and they all went to the security gate together - about 50 feet. At the security gate, he had asked ICA if she was a current employee and she did not have her id on her. Told security guard they needed to get to the building she worked. She said she didnt know her employee number and that she worked in "events" for both marketing or sales, which couldn't be true. Computer showed she wasn't an employee. Gate guard said they could call her supervisor. She gave Thomas Manley - they couldn't find a record of him. At that point, witness let them all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus