2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony jury looking a little tired and ready for lunch.
33 seconds ago

After Casey has admitted to lying to the detectives, the jury hearing every one of her lies, then admissions, then back to lies...I honestly am embarrassed for Jose and this line of questioning.

Yuri has a look on his face when JB is questioning him like "WTH". He has to look at JB while he answers him because because JB is so confusing.

Hope the jury realizes that every person the DT has questioned has been badgered, embarassed, belittled or made to look bad in some kind of way,every single one of them.... :(

The bottom line is there's only ONE person in the world that knew AT THE TIME CASEY SAID SOMETHING whether it was a lie or not, JB. And that ONE person is your client.

Can someone please explain to me what JB is trying to do. Is he confused about his job?

JB is making it seem like it was ridiculous for LE to check up on Casey's ridiculous leads/lies/stories. Well duh, that's their JOB! No matter how dumb it all sounds! If they hadn't he would be complaining about that too! He is too much.

Absolutely. LE did their due diligence, pursuing KCs story and "leads", doing everything possible to find Caylee. I just do not see what the defense gains with how they are crossing this officer or anyone else.

Yuri is so precise. Explaining clearly how realistic her lies were at the time, and how much they believed there could have been an alternate explanation for the things she was saying.

After Casey has admitted to lying to the detectives, the jury hearing every one of her lies, then admissions, then back to lies...I honestly am embarrassed for Jose and this line of questioning.

Me too. It's so awkward hearing him bumble.

Now he's looking at the jury saying I can't understand why she would lie.

FGS, Jose, the police are not under any obligation to forcibly STOP people who WANT to lie to them.

He did not collect statement from ICA. JB asks about ICA being handcuffed. LDB objects to facts not in evidence - sustained.

He agreed old folks home was where ZG's mother lived and at one point the 24 year old ZG lived there too. Later learned it was across the street from Ricardo's.

He then met up with Sgt Allen and briefed him. YM wouldn't agree with JB that these were all bizarre events at that point.

(YM continues to look at Jury when answering most questions.)

After briefing Sgt. he went to Sawgrass and found apartment was empty. There was a guest card. Then talked to Sgt Allen again to see if someone would bring ICA to Universal. He agreed all info he had received so far was odd.

Went to Universal and found out everyone didn't work there, including ICA.

Inquired about ICA's mental health the night before.

After knowing ICA hadn't worked at Universal for several years, he called there. ICA gave her an extension for her Universal office where her cell phone was. He learns phone ext is not true.

He presumes he would have told Sgt Allen all he had learned.

ICA was persuasive that she worked at Universal. Even at that point, he could not imagine that this was a rouse - if she had an office, maybe the computer was wrong or she worked for a contractor.

He learned from Mr. Turtora that what she said was not true and yet she went to the gate and attempted to get in claiming she was an employee. He could not understand why she would do this. He felt there had to be an explanation.

Go Yuri! He is awesome--just telling it like it is (was). No one knows what would inspire this murderess to lie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh