2011.06.03 Geraldo Rivera's statement on Fox & Friends

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I CANNOT STAND HIM!!!!

IT IS SO WRONG THAT HE CAN SPEW "MISINFORMATION" OUT

He was on TV this morning...marketing the defense's cr*#.

IMO, it's just wrong for a lawyer (not even related to the case...or is he somehow? $$$$) to go in the public and spin things as fact that are not true! JMO.

I CANNOT STAND HIM!!!!

IMO, it's just wrong for a lawyer (not even related to the case...or is he somehow? $$$$) to go in the public and spin things as fact that are not true! JMO.

You got a link DAWG? I quit watching him for this very reason.

I CANNOT STAND HIM!!!!

I'm not quite sure here. Are you saying that what GR is doing is wrong? :waitasec::innocent:

Geraldo is taking the opposite stand for ratings. Greta had Ken Baden on two nights ago and he said the FBI found only small amounts of chloroform, so I don't think this is going to matter much.

What Baden left out was the rug was sent to the FBI lab in a cardboard box and the chloroform had dissipated - chloroform evaporates quickly.

Vass' rug piece was in a sealed can and the chloroform was "contained".

Regarding the Miranda rights, John Allen specifically asks KC if she wants their help and he does so about 4 times. She is an adult and could have said at that point "yes I want your help but I want a lawyer because I feel you are suspicious of me". She never said - case closed. Also, and very important is the detectives were trying to find a missing child and there is allowance for that as some lawyers have said.

But this case is going to be appealed any way. KC is going to site ineffective counsel and a plethora of other things. There is a reason for Baez objecting to just about everything.

Having said all of this, even if she is convicted of a lesser charge, it would be either life in prison with little chance of parole or the other two charges which would give her a 60 year sentence - 30 for each.

Geraldo is taking the opposite stand for ratings. Greta had Ken Baden on two nights ago and he said the FBI found only small amounts of chloroform, so I don't think this is going to matter much.

What Baden left out was the rug was sent to the FBI lab in a cardboard box and the chloroform had dissipated - chloroform evaporates quickly.

Vass' rug piece was in a sealed can and the chloroform was "contained".

Regarding the Miranda rights, John Allen specifically asks KC if she wants their help and he does so about 4 times. She is an adult and could have said at that point "yes I want your help but I want a lawyer because I feel you are suspicious of me". She never said - case closed. Also, and very important is the detectives were trying to find a missing child and there is allowance for that as some lawyers have said.

But this case is going to be appealed any way. KC is going to site ineffective counsel and a plethora of other things. There is a reason for Baez objecting to just about everything.

Having said all of this, even if she is convicted of a lesser charge, it would be either life in prison with little chance of parole or the other two charges which would give her a 60 year sentence - 30 for each.

BBM

Why would they put Dr. Vass' toupee in a box? :waitasec:

Last night he showed the super imposed animation video, and it was late and I was just home from a party BUT ... I didn't see that it was blurred at all, looked pretty darn clear to me. I was NOT expecting that, and now, I can't unsee it. I feel so sick.

I CANNOT STAND HIM!!!!

As ridiculous as the DT story is, they have no qualms about flooding the airways with their myth. They have sent forth the attorneys that have since left the courtroom and even recruited new “consultants” or whatever name these bold faced accusers go by……
Have to mention this new blond DT attorney making the rounds of the talk shows. Her name is Jennifer and I’ve seen her on the Dr. Drew and Judge Jeanine Pirro shows. She is busy defaming RK and GA in the most absurd scenarios. How she can keep a straight face while spewing this BS is a mystery to me. Since none of what she says is being seen by the jury I can only guess that she is trying to influence the general public for some ulterior motive. Maybe they are hoping to drag this thing out and are circling their wagons for a retrial if they get a much coveted appeal? Or maybe making more material for possible books and made for TV movies, or just furthering their own careers with the media exposure? Whatever their motive, it’s just plain wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back