2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Darnudes and her sig picture. I LOVE that pic of JA's face while CM is talking.

She looks HAPPY. WTH? Do they not realize that the last video made the already hard to believe defense theory even more hard to believe. It's an explanation point ... without the explanation.

The day that Cindy broke down completely on the stand during the 911 calls, CM had the most peculiar expression on his face. He had his head kind of cocked to one side, leaned back in his chair and was looking kind of unfocused off into the distance. I got the feeling that he was repelled by ICA and the testimony. He looked like he was sitting as far from ICA as possible - and then leaning back.

JMO

I find MYSELF leaning back from the screen when KC is on there,

She gives me the creeps!

The only hope for ICA would have been if the opening had just gone with the accidental drowning and left everything else out of it. If they had gone with there was a horrible accident and then a coverup..and she could not face her parents because she knew Caylee was their whole world..and that because she was so used to lying and creating imaginary scenarios anyway, that she reverted to the only thing she knew to do. IMO, this would have been the only believable scenario.

The conspiracy with GA and the abuse allegations have made the case so cluttered up that when a juror listens to these tapes they are trying to concentrate on the relationships instead of the messed up, lying head of ICA...which might have saved her. IMO.

Baez is going to try to use People Magazine as another reason that GA covered up the accident and used money to profit from Caylee's death.

From personal experience with People Mag, they DO NOT pay for any stories. They will pay for photos if needed for the story.

In this next video, in just the first couple of minutes, the swimming pool drowning is mentioned by Cindy, and then comes the "surprise surprise."

Bill S on WFTV think CM never saw the videos - he wouldn't have gone along with Baez's OS
Bill thinks they will have a shot at the ineffective couns. appeal. :(

:maddening:

Does anyone know what would happen to Baez if this happened? Could he be disbarred? **looking for any upside to this possibility**

I had to step away, did they show the drowned in the pool, surprise, surprise video yet?

There is no way those jurors will believe that GA helped cover up an allegedly accidental drowning of his granddaughter...knowing what we know now, that ICA told Caylee drowned on June 16, 2008 after seeing these videos, they must realize this is only another lie...all that flows easily out of her mouth are lies...she needs to run as fast as she can to the State and beg for LWOP..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Bill S on WFTV think CM never saw the videos - he wouldn't have gone along with Baez's OS
Bill thinks they will have a shot at the ineffective couns. appeal. :(

I don't think anyone who has been on this team saw the vids.

I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of the jury when they get these numerous recesses and sidebars. To me it would mean there's so much more hiding, which casts more suspicion on the DT and not the SA.

In other related news...working from home isn't always all it's cracked up to be. On my break and between work episodes I'm cleaning the underneath of my desk with hot water and white vinegar. Seems the elderly cat probably had an accident on herself last night then decided to lay under my desk. The only smell worse to me than cat urine is vinegar. I hate vinegar. I manage to clean with it mind you, but boy did I hate coloring Easter eggs with my kiddle.

I have to say that I can't believe how rude CM was to that last witness, LEO Beasley. I hope the jury sees he is a big bully!

I love Judge P's sincere concern for the jury!

ETA: especially their food choices :)

He's awesome.

I guess CM and JB would like this to be an elaborate play put on for an audience of 12 in which the DT is all "in character" and the LE officers looking at the jury are somehow "breaking the fourth wall" ! Hee.

Thank you nurse......I'll take one of each.

Oh, and I have on white pants and shoes today and keep telling eveybody I feel like a nurse.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257