2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no animal parts nor squirrels on under carrige of car

Now showing photos of the inside of the trunk. :sad:

Did we ever hear much about the dry leaves found in the under carriage of the car?
Did it match up with leaves in the area where Caylee was dumped?

I am sorry this is OT but what in the world does everyone keep looking at on the ceiling?? I see that happen multiple times a day.

No Animal parts underneath the vehicle...........I don't think this is a surprise to anyone!

I recall the way the report was written was very confusing.. Good to have some clarification about the plants!

And good ole GEORGE brought the GAS JUST because of his experience with towed cars: reasons being NO GAS...& oh yeah, he KNEW his daughter was a "bit" irresponsible.

true but did you notice how masterfully JB ferreted out the dynamic behind that event:

so, you were JUST LUCKY that you brought the gas cans.

a perry mason moment if ever there was one

(IF)

Big POW WOW at the DT table = Big trouble!

Plastic spare tire cover on when Bloise recieved vehicle.

Did you hear that ICA ? NO animals = NO "dead squirrels" . . . :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG, I should not be laughing, but I am. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SA and LE for being so THOROUGH!!!!! It is just awesome that they checked the undercarriage for squirrel parts!

Dirt residue also found inside the trunk. This is the first I've heard that.

Next pic is trunk with 2 evidence markers. Jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony is sitting w attorneys looking at monitor -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:44 PM

I've missed all of today so far - the visit where Casey laughed at Cindy and said 'why is she crying?' - was that tape played today? Any reactions from jurors?

Yeah not very probative to any relevant matter, especially in light of what I imagine the defense case will be (similar to OS). Not sure they really need to dwell on the gas gauge.

I concur 100% save the mere fact that KC abandonned said vehicle claiming gas issues or mechanical problems, depending on who she talked to....and it is NOW abundantly obvious just why KC abandonned ...The smell was becoming a problem for her and abandoned it in hopes it would get stolen or something ???..no more no less..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—