2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why someone would go to the court as a spectator and not be sitting at the edge of his/her seat? WTF?

and :hugs: everyone !

They have to be in line by 5am to get in. Maybe they eat a big lunch and nod off. According to tweets this has happened other days also.

Seems funny to show a single hair after the trunk liner has been removed and moved to another area.

I wonder if everyones truck is dirty like that once the liner is removed. I like this witness. He seems very believable and knowledgeable.

Now jury shown close-up of human hair #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:15 PM

I clearly see the stain on the trunk liner.. :-(

So do I, now I see why George could see it at the tow yard. Description of this stain as being Caylee's body is going to be so hard to listen to and see.

2layh46.jpg

The link here in my post is working.

They have zoomed into the photo to see a tiny red fiber Bloise says he observed. He points out the hair.One juror really leaned into monitor

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:16 P

I wonder what that red fiber is?

Jurors 15 and 16 are pointing at the screens in the jury box

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:18 PM

Are you talking about the one on the underside of the tire cover or a different one? Does anyone have a screenshot of the stain?

No, not under the liner. On top of the liner as if you were looking into the trunk of the car. I'm seeing a stain just inside and to left of center.

IMO Casey began losing her composure when trunk pictures were presented.

Is it just me or ICA appears to need a Depends upon seeing and hearing this....

I wonder what that red fiber is?

Wasn't Caylee found with the letters from the shirt that said "big trouble comes in small packages?" That shirt was a dark pink color. It could have come from that.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member