2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: I don't think I knew that before. :waitasec: And he made it a point about a dried leaf on the undercarriage of the car - near the chassis.

Oh, how I hope it can be linked to the site where she left Caylee.

that one I didn't know about either. And I thought I knew just about everything because of the doc dumps.

now ICA is yapping to CM, very animated, as usual

I am amazed that we, the public, are able to see all these photographs that are parts of evidence. Does anyone know if they will be showing the public ALL the photos/videos (Caylee's remains, Casey being notified bones were found, etc). Not that I want to see all of it, just want to be prepared for it, and curious how they could possibly show some of this and still be sensitive to the REAL victim - CAYLEE.

I believe we will see it all...just like if we were in the courtroom

According to tweets spectators are falling asleep in the balcony and guards are removing them.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the trees in Florida lose their leaves in the Fall/Winter like up north...

I agree... my point was that they aren't blowing around there much at all.. except in the woods... (where she most likely drove her car..etc)

moo of course

Minor issue during the break... Spectator tried to take photo on her phone in the hallway. LDB caught her and called for a deputy.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:06 PM

we are baaaack :) everyone stay on topic please! you are absolutely doing the best job in doing that today and we thank you!

Is that Leaf litter in the trunk..AFTER the trunk liner was removed?

we are baaaack :) everyone stay on topic please! you are absolutely doing the best job in doing that today and we thank you!

the needle scars me more than the lasar.......unless of course the needle is filled with somethng special:seeya:

When liner is removed, the picture showing the trunk shows that's it's fairly dirty under that liner.

pic of interior of trunk (some leaves there) with no spare tire and no liner
pic of liner with "L" and "R" to depict left and right when it was removed and taken to forensic lab -

I dont understand why someone would go to the court as a spectator and not be sitting at the edge of his/her seat? WTF?

and :hugs: everyone !

I am really getting peeved at these spectators. They need to have and show RESPECT. A child was murdered and her mother is on trial. Good Lord, is TOO MUCH to ask for spectators to freaking behave? I am really getting tired of hearing about them today!

More pictures of the trunk liner after it has been removed from the car.

Links in case anyone else lost their feed (again :banghead: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste