2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - do u think it is possible she doesnt know what the state has against her???

Maybe they didn't tell her so that if she DID have to get up on the stand, they thought it would stop her from getting up there and making up some lie...that if she really DIDN'T know about, it would look like she really had no knowledge of it...because she didn't, and wouldn't talk herself into a grave.

Although, I doubt it;) Just throwing that out there to see what sticks...like the defense spaghetti we've all been "enjoying" this week;)

That's early... One juror's head in the back row already resting on the wall. That usually doesn't happen until 430

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:41 P

Jurors are following along. One woman seems to be taking notes of what the evidence is. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:38 PM

Juror 9 keeps rocking back and forth
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:38 PM

Does anyone know what kind of chairs the jurors are sitting in? Are they the springy type that swivels and rocks? Every time I see a tweet mentioned about one of the juror's rocking back and forth, I get a mental image of a person in a straight jacket rocking back and forth.

Right, but I cna't keep a bag of groceries from rolling around in my trunk. (Not to minimize the horrificiness of this crime and Caylee's body being in the trunk.)

I really like this witness.

Wasn't the blue plastic container that Cindy took out of the car in the trunk? Caylee's body was probably laid against it to keep it from moving. IMO

Hey Casey! Remember back when you had a phone? Remember that text message to your boyfriend.."Guess who is going to spend eternity in jail ..."

I know, I know the answer to that! :giggle:

Ok folks following along on my iphone while I work. What do we think?? Was Caylee stored in the tire well? Or just laying on top of the tire well (where the spare tire should be stored)?

Probably both at various times. Probably just put in the trunk at 1st. Then moved to the tire well for a while before dumped.

Logging in evidence is a long process. The jury still looks to be paying close attention. #caseyanthony #fox35

by anthonycase via twitter at 2:41 PM

It is a small one. Owned a '95 sunfire once :)

thanks - that's what I thought - I remember us debating that spare tire well possibility years ago, and knew I concluded that wasn't "the place" but couldn't pull up the info in my brain....

Right, but I cna't keep a bag of groceries from rolling around in my trunk. (Not to minimize the horrificiness of this crime and Caylee's body being in the trunk.)

I really like this witness.

Huge difference in the "center of gravity" issue and the PROBABILITY that the body was positioned or "stuffed" into place and somewhat hidden.

LDB: if I can have "hy", she will come back to other item. Recognize?

yes tag number...item 9 at four twenty eight, location was on the bottom of the...

LDB: once collected is it placed into this package and sealed?

correct

LDB: "IA" for identification. Do you recognize?

Yes, it is tag number, item number 12 july 23 2008 and the location was located on the seat undereath with the black shoes which is a dryer sheet.

LDB: then placed into this packaging and sealed?

correct

LDB: "HZ" idieifigih in sequence. (I might have gotten that wrong...) If I may show the witness HZ. Recognize?

Tag number, item number 14 july 25 2008 at 2:03 location on the right side of the trunk liner is a petrie dish with hair.

LDB: in package and sealed?

correct

LDB: recognize?

Tag number item 16 july 25 2008, was located in the middle of the trunk liner is a petrie dish with hair.

LDB: placed and sealed?

correct

LDB: ?

tag number item 17 july 25 2008 located on left side of trunk liner, is a petrie dish with hair.

LDB: placed and sealed?

correct

LDB: recognize?

tag number is item 18 july 25 2008 located on left side of trunk FL tag number petrie dish with hair.

LDB: placed into package and sealed?

yes

item 19 was collect 2:18 location left side trunk liner is a petrie dish with hair.

tag number item 20 july 25 2008 2:20 located in the left of the ? car, petrie dish with hair. inside, wire the turn signal.

Wow Casey avoided eye contact with Linda as Linda was standing right in front of her at the defense table. She can't hide her contempt.

That's early... One juror's head in the back row already resting on the wall. That usually doesn't happen until 430- by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:41 PM

Did KC tell Amy about the smell of dead squirrels somewhere in car before she runs out of gas by her home or days later?

Investigator Bloise seems to be another FLA State employee who is very good at his job, loves what he does and is most thorough. He seems very proud of each and every item of evidence he discovered, logged and entered into evidence.

Investigator Bloise direct exam by LDB continued.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the right side of the trunk liner. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the middle of the trunk liner. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the left side of the trunk liner. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the left side of the trunk liner. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the left directional light area. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/25/08 from the left side liner area. It is a petri dish with hair. This is the single hair seen in the prior photo.

More coming...

tag number h52025 item 21 july 25 2008 2:22 pm located on liner area left is a petrie dish with hair.

LDB: is this the single hair we saw in the photo with the directional wire.

correct

LDB: placed and sealed with your initials?

correct

LDB: is the same for all evidence items we have been discussing?

correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member