2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the trunk. I don't think I knew about this either! :waitasec:

Aside from the autopsy photos...I know there has been evidence handed over to the Defense that we have not seen....either it was sealed or the media did not request it...

no reaction to any of this from <unusual person>

I think the lack of reaction is a bigger reaction than an actual reaction if that makes sense...and I swear you really can tell changes in the color of her skin...I have noticed several times throughout the trial, her going pale as a ghost.

IMO
Yes..I am leaning in that direction....
I have a strong feeling Casey placed Caylee in the spare tire well..easy to hid her and then put the liner back on top..and leave the spare tire on top on the liner...

Would Casey, possibily, have needed the shovel to help her in removing the spare tire up and out of the trunk?

I'm sorry to ask, because I know this but cannot remember - was the spare tire for the Sun Fire full size or a little one?

I wonder if that is what is in the big box on floor. It has the same tape (brown?) as the other sealed items do.
Could it be Caylee's car seat?
I'm just guessing obviously, but it looks to be the right size.

i have brad pitt from S3V3N screaming in my ear every time I see that box...

Investigator Bloise direct exam by LDB continued.

The red item in Exhibit 86 appeared to be a red fiber he observed. The hair is also shown as being over the red fabric. He marked the length of the hair.

He was shown photo, Exhibit 84. He indicated on this photo where the hair was located.

He agreed he received other evidence items from Charity Beasley. He was shown Exhibit 52 and it was published to the jury. It is a photo of the blue crate with the baby doll, backpack, etc. When he received the items, he inspected them and secured them in his evidence locker. He later put the crate into a box.

(No reaction from ICA of photo of baby doll or photo of Caylee's backpack.)

Exhibit 53 shows Caylee's open backpack. He photoed it and preserved it.

Over the next several days he also collected some more hair from the trunk and dirt residue, air freshener sheet and he preserved it.

He is given a package and identified it as collected on 7/17/08. It's the hair found on the front edge of the trunk. This is a different hair than the prior one. This one was collected from the front edge of the trunk. He found it when he opened the trunk. He photoed it and collected it with a magnifying tweeser. He then submitted it to the evidence lab.

He is given another package and identified it as containing the air freshener or dyer sheet collected from the trunk. It was the same one seen in the earlier photo.

He is given another package and identified it as containing a petri dish containing particles of dirt and a hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as containing dirt particles collected on 7/18/08 at about midnight.

He is shown another package and identified it as containing a petri dish containing dirt particles with hair from the wheel fender area.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/22 containing a petri dish with hair collected from the spare tire area.

He is shown another package and identified it as being located on the spare tire cover well area. It's a petri dish with hair.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/23/08 from the bottom of the radiator and it's dry vegetation.

He is shown another package and identified it as being collected on 7/23/08 from the seat under the black shoes. It's the dryer sheet seen in the photo.

For the first time I am seeing a little concern on Casey's face. She looks pretty worried imo. And very angry!

She sure looks something other than happy.
Imo she looks mad.

So she cries when she sees herself crying on a jailhouse videotape and doesn't even react at all when she sees her daughter's babydoll and empty car seat?

Seriously unbelievable.

i hope they pull out the tire cover and the smell is bad enough still that kc gets a strong wiff of it......

ICA shaking her head disgustedly while Bloise describes the dryer sheet. Uhm OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member