2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can be sure that the state has a similar diagram to show the jury. There will be no doubt that Caylee was dead and decomposing in the back of her mother's car. Precious Caylee Marie will give her own silent compelling testimony.

Am sitting here with tears pouring down my face after seeing WSs' diagram . . . and I can't stop.

That poor dear little girl!

I disagree. She killed her and then went to Blockbuster's with Tony. She partied for a month. She wanted "one more day". She won't break, unless instructed to do so. IMHO

Agreed. She will need to look as though, GA put Caylee there..and this is all news to her, now that..will be an oscar winning performance.

So there was only one dryer sheet found in the car?

I thought there was more because earlier in his testimony he said they were different. meaning some from Casey and some from Cindy.

Ok folks following along on my iphone while I work. What do we think?? Was Caylee stored in the tire well? Or just laying on top of the tire well (where the spare tire should be stored)?

On top, There is a lot of info in the stain thread with diagrams.

[Aedrys, Be strong for Caylee, we are here for you. :hug:

Ok folks following along on my iphone while I work. What do we think?? Was Caylee stored in the tire well? Or just laying on top of the tire well (where the spare tire should be stored)?

She was on top of the cover and was decomposing.

IMO
Yes..I am leaning in that direction....
I have a strong feeling Casey placed Caylee in the spare tire well..easy to hid her and then put the liner back on top..and leave the spare tire on top on the liner...IE June 16th or 17th maybe and then moved her around... I also believe Casey placed a bagged Caylee on top of the liner

Would Casey, possibily, have needed the shovel to help her in removing the spare tire up and out of the trunk?

can someone answer if that's states evidence or ours the pic up above?

I assume you mean the trunk stain photo? IIRC, someone from WS took the original State's photo of the trunk and adjusted the brightness/contrast/color balance etc. settings in Photoshop so that the stain appears more pronounced/visible to the naked eye. So yes, it started with a State's photo, but was tweaked by WS.

Will the trunk liner be brought into court today?

I wonder if that is what is in the big box on floor. It has the same tape (brown?) as the other sealed items do.

Is it just me, or does ICA look like she's getting worried?

A doll & Caylee's backpack were retrieved from the car. That proves that she didn't take her to a babysitter! Obviously LE knew since they found these items, that she was last in the car.

OMG, I never thought of that! You are so right.

LDB: what is marked "" for identification. Recognize?

yes, it was dated 7 22 2008 18:00 hours which is six pm. G63xVictor Tag number...item number seven.

LDB: then placed into this package and sealed?

correct

LDB: recognize?

yes, tag number located on spare tire well on car: petrie dish with hair and is item number eight.

LDB: then placed into this package and sealed?

correct

HHJP: you may

(long pause)

At the area where all the tapes packages of evidence are located...does anyone else see a large box? Wondering if that might be Caylee's "carseat"?
:(

I am sorry this is OT but what in the world does everyone keep looking at on the ceiling?? I see that happen multiple times a day.

there are tv monitors when they show video clips. they are up - must look up

I have a question, does a lawyer or lawyers have to stay on a case when they realize their client killed someone, and they were not fully aware of all the lies, and information that the Pros. has.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member