2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA just looked over his shoulder at the defense's table. Which to me says he was looking at Casey since Baez and Mason were up there with him.

There was a time it would have been informative to hearing from ICA at this point it seems she would present nothing but more lies on the stand and the ICA version rather than the truth.

The only part of ICA on the stand worth anything would be cross examination by the state.

Sick of hearing of her lies, banter, deflection, diversions.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV Twitter
Casey is avoiding eye contact with jurors.. As they listen to her lies to her parents who are desperate for clues about Caylee. She misleads

She speaks so highly of both her parents in this jail video.
Sharp contrast to her defense accusations.

She was manipulating them so much here. She wanted out and would say anything and everything she could so they would bail her out. What they wanted.. was to know where Caylee was. No way they were bailing her out without knowing where that sweet angel was.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
One juror (I believe an alternate) is sitting with his arms crossed like he's just not buying what the defense is selling.

I would say she has spent too much time watching TV, particularly soap operas.:innocent:

I too have always thought their manner of communication with each other was odd. Very odd. I worked in health care for over 25 years and saw all kinds of strange things. I've never heard this way of speaking before. No clue as to what or why, but it IS curious.

I also wondered if ICA was looking at this MESSAGE BOARD on the laptop shown to JB earlier.

Can Orange County SUE Casey and Baez for all the MONEY and resources spent on this Case now that Casey has admitted that Caylee died on June 16th..
These are VERY tough financial times in Florida...

Another Lien or Judgment against ICA is fine with me...if she ever makes money..she will owe the IRS and Orange Count...

Looks like Simms has finally arrived to court.

She (ICA) talks sooooo much!! I have noticed that she reminds me of someone in my family. When he lies he talks a lot and just goes on and on about whatever it is he's talking about and gives way to much detail. For some reason they feel it makes the "story" sound better and more believable. Am I making sense? I can spot his lies a mile away but other members in my family couldn't. It was only after my Mom died a year ago that a bunch of stuff came to light and their eyes were opened to the lies.

Yes, it's overkill, trying to sound as convincing as possible, since they know they are lying and are not sure how the story is being received...

BTW who does this to their parents???? She keeps saying that Caylee will come home alive, looking back at these tapes you can see how ICA just tortures her parents. It's such a cruel thing to do to know that by both the DT and the States theory that ICA knew Caylee is dead.

Part of the immense pain we saw CA go threw on the stand was directly a result of ICA torturing her mother with everything she told her mother. ICA wouldn't even allow CA to grieve for Caylee properly. And in the end this will make CA's grief process extend and may not allow her to ever recover.

You never fully get over a death, but at some point you can get to a point where you can begin to enjoy life again. I'm personally almost 10 years into grief of a loss of a loved one I still constantly think and miss that loved one but I'm able to still enjoy life. I'm not sure that CA will ever get to that point. She's such a broken woman. How does one ever recover from where she is right now?

Hopefully, she will have an endless supply of love and support from family and friends, lots of faith and a great therapist.

I think that you can't have it both ways.

She either feels loyalty or whatever to her abuser and can't tell anyone what he has done, or treat him differently . . .even when in protective custody.

OR. . .once she is out of his grips (protective custody) she feels free to share what has happened and keep him at a distance.

So, she tells JB this story. She completely decimates his character, but then meets with him and tells him he is the BEST father. She also, asks to meet with him privately.

Nope, just not buying it.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
This is the jury box. You can see the monitors that they watch. 40 feet directly in front of them is Casey #caseyanthony yfrog.com/eh6zxij

These tapes are scaring me. Especially after RHornsby's comments. Did the State really need to show them all in their entirety? They are so bad for ICA - and the fact that JB did not appropriately object. Ugh. Not having a good feeling.

Well, I read RH's blog also....but he has been wrong before. I love him, but he is not always right. I somehow have to have faith that the Judge knows what he is doing.

Thanks!!! I cannot believe I woke up late :( Guess I was exhausted from yesterdays drama...

Buckle up - we are about to view the hissy fit video.....no. first we have to watch the George Anthony video first. :innocent:

The jurors are starting to whisper among themselves more during these sidebars with the judge at the bench. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 9:44 AM

These tapes are scaring me. Especially after RHornsby's comments. Did the State really need to show them all in their entirety? They are so bad for ICA - and the fact that JB did not appropriately object. Ugh. Not having a good feeling.

I was thinking the same thing. Ineffective council move?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

#CaseyAnthony Jurors 14, 15 and 16 just shared a laugh. No one knows for certain who are alternates per Perry

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:44 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member