2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony It is really going to be a challenge for defense to counteract this tape in particular with their theory George is evil
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:03 AM

Losing a dog or a cat, I bet that happened to them a lot over the years. Ended up in the woods behind the house.

You know istening to this reminds me with all KC's demandings to just come home, so she can help find her Caylee....Just remember what she actually did do when she DID get out of jail per "Padilla"....Nadda!! other than create yet more drama!!..Sorry may be abit OT :banghead:

Good point!

GA comes across as a desperate man just trying to reunite his family in this video. There is no inkling of a scheme, plan or cover-up within the scope of this video.
ICA and JB have to be thinking...Rut roh.
They walked down the wrong road.

Marketing genius.....right......job offers shouldn't be a thought at this point in their minds.....

#CaseyAnthony Casey told her dad not to worry about putting money in her jail account because she's not gonna need/use it
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:04 AM

KC is talking about having a Bible in jail. She says she sleeps with the Bible.

GA didnt want to sugarcoat things???? HUH
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GA

this whole interview with KC is like he is in a chocolate factory

I hope it is abundantly clear to the jury that the architect behind this (besides ICA) is Jose.
I doubt they realize that JB is behind this ludicrous defense, but oh well. She chose her attorney based on other inmates recommendations.......... so it is what it is.

You know istening to this reminds me with all KC's demandings to just come home, so she can help find her Caylee....Just remember what she actually did do when she DID get out of jail per "Padilla"....Nadda!! other than create yet more drama!!..Sorry may be abit OT :banghead:

IMO Exactly! She got out and did nothing to help, and caused severe pain and frustration for her family, searchers, etc.

#CaseyAnthony Casey told her dad not to worry about putting money in her jail account because she's not gonna need/use it
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:04 AM

I'm not too worried. I put great weight on Mr Hornsby's legal opinions, but HHJP is a walking law library, and has a exemplary record. I err on the side that HHJP is right and Mr Hornsby is wrong.

Moreover, it would take an attorney with a certain skill level to make the argument... MOO

Casey sleeps with the Bible. She knows she needs it by her side at all times.

have mercy.

#CaseyAnthony So are these two participating in a ruse here to cover up their complicity?
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:05 AM

Casey has a Bible. She sleeps with it. Someone posted here that George has been carrying a Bible to court. When they asked him if he reads it he replied that he has always read it. She's trying to impress him (con him) by telling him she reads her Bible IMO

Thinking that religious jurors aren't going to be impressed with the Bible talk while lying.

JB telling ICA to cry for Caylee...then she wiped her eye.

Any stuff you want to talk to me about? (George)
No, I just.....want to come home and be with you guys....

The bible Casey"It's right by my bed oh it's actually on my bed I sleep with it I know I need it at all times"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove