2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just strikes me now that ICA is essentially saying: I will help lead you to Caylee if you get me out of jail.

This is why LP and TP got her bailed out of jail; they all thought she would HELP FIND CAYLEE if she was out and at home!!
what I think, anyway

Isn't Casey's face different today? Something different.

DT must be peeing themselves right now.

The DT is sunk. GA is talking about what he wants to buy Caylee for her birthday.

Hey Casey! What if we are punished in the afterlife for what the evil things we do in this life? (her expression for a fleeting moment looked concerned) ^i^

Bless you George....No way did you ever do any harm to Caylee!!!

....that little girl, interesting way of referring to your own missing child

#CaseyAnthony George just tried to open the door for Casey to tell him something..anything..

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:06 AM

Weird. GA is a motor mouth too just like everyone describes KC as being.

How obvious that she just wanted out of jail in the worse way! That was all she cared about.

#CaseyAnthony George;" We need to not hold anything back anymore. Be straight with each other."

#CaseyAnthony Casey told her dad not to worry about putting money in her jail account because she's not gonna need/use it
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:04 AM

And here she sits...thousands of $$$ later.:floorlaugh:

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
KC says she doesn't need money for her commissary acct cause she has her bible. Some juror's seem not to appreciate that.

#CaseyAnthony Casey "it's not anything you or anyone in the family has done"
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:00 AM

Do you think JB even ever listened to these? They completely dismantle his entire case, video by video. I feel just so terrible for her family. I cannot for the life of me understand how he let this whole thing slip through his fingers. Although, I am glad he did because the jury now knows the truth.

This whole thing is getting to me, I may take today off.

Thank you all for watching and writing what is going on, you all are the BEST!!!

GA didnt want to sugarcoat things???? HUH
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GA

this whole interview with KC is like he is in a chocolate factory

Ummm - I think he's talking about the past, before this happened, when he was critical of what she was doing...

George saying we have to stay focused and not hold anything back - talk about everything.

A little help please ?

George mentions " court case involving me which was decided in Judges chambers"
is there a link with info about this ?
Thanks

side note - I'm wondering if the DT actually ever watched these tapes.

I really think the state did a disservice releasing these so early in the case....they should have let them talk and talk and talk ....eventually there would have been a hanging on tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove