2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This explains George and Cindy being united. He opened up and told her things he has never told her and it was hard, but it had to be done. George saved his marriage thanks to Caylee. And is encouraging his daughter to talk and be truthful. Oh boy, I am really crying now.

Casey has a Bible. She sleeps with it. Someone posted here that George has been carrying a Bible to court. When they asked him if he reads it he replied that he has always read it. She's trying to impress him (con him) by telling him she reads her Bible IMO

Well we all know THAT is a lie. If she really did have Bible it would burst into flames and burn her.

I wonder if watching this confuses her...if she has convinced herself that GA was an abusive molestor. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

ICA needs to run as fast as she can to get the State to give her LWOP or she just might wind up on death row...this is going to be hard to overcome..This is not a father who helped in the coverup of Caylee's alleged accidental death...She is soooooo screwed and I so hope Baez realizes this and doesnt' push the envelope...wait until the Surprise, suprise vid comes in...JMHO

George is talking about opening up to her mom about things that he's never told her before and how it made him feel better. I think he's trying to get her to talk about what happened to Caylee. It's very subtle but that was the feeling I got from watching it.

Jose is taking notes so he can "misconstrue" what George is saying during this visit. IMO

Does anyone know what the "thing" is that George mentioned that was settled out of court in the Judges Chambers?
I'm thinking he's talking about throwing that chair (or whatever it was) through the plate glass window at his dad's car dealership back in Ohio. That would have been settled in chambers - I would think. That's when GA left working for dad and opened his own used car lot.

Hey Casey! What if we are punished in the afterlife for what the evil things we do in this life? (her expression for a fleeting moment looked concerned) ^i^

Oh man! Just realized my post on the Bible and afterlife was post #666! ^i^

Isn't Casey's face different today? Something different.

DT must be peeing themselves right now.

Jean C and Nancy Grace commented on it yesterday - Jean C called it scary - like she's critiquing her performance - detached and well, kind of like a killer.

Casey seems slumped in her chair. I wonder if she is thinking, this was a huge mistake. She might be realizing just how much her family loved her.

She really angers me at how, whenever someone mentions Caylee or what's being done for her, she appears to get all aggravated. Like she doesn't want to hear about it.

Yep, she murdered the best of the four of them - that was a very honest statement whether she meant it or not.

These tapes are very difficult to listen to. For all of ICA's faults, I still believe that she never understood the full implications of what killing Caylee would mean. In these tapes I see someone who knows that what she's done is completely irreversible. She wants to "go home" and be locked inside away from everything, she just wants Caylee to "come home." It's very painful because we've all been in a position where we've made a terrible mistake that cannot be undone. Fortunately, for us, our mistakes aren't murder. I can't imagine what it would be like when the realization of what you've done, and what the consequences are finally hits you, when the situation is this heavy.

ICA wants to lie herself into a fantasy world, because the real world, at that point, was no longer habitable.

Again, sad on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member