2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think the state did a disservice releasing these so early in the case....they should have let them talk and talk and talk ....eventually there would have been a hanging on tape.

That's the Sunshine Law, the state has no control over it.

Biaz and the DT also referred to the Sunshine Law document releases, as 'leaks' which I found offensive.

IIRC, that was addressed in court at the same time prosecution wanted a stipulation that the DT not try to hint that law enforcement is dishonest during trial.

These tapes are very difficult to listen to. For all of ICA's faults, I still believe that she never understood the full implications of what killing Caylee would mean. In these tapes I see someone who knows that what she's done is completely irreversible. She wants to "go home" and be locked inside away from everything, she just wants Caylee to "come home." It's very painful because we've all been in a position where we've made a terrible mistake that cannot be undone. Fortunately, for us, our mistakes aren't murder. I can't imagine what it would be like when the realization of what you've done, and what the consequences are finally hits you, when the situation is this heavy.

ICA wants to lie herself into a fantasy world, because the real world, at that point, was no longer habitable.

Again, sad on so many levels.

You know, as much as she detaches herself from reality, she probably detached herself from the reality of killing her child. Maybe that explains her emotions on the video/in court. She's able to 'cry' because to her the actual act of killing her child is detached from her. She has seperated that out, compartmentalized it like she has done everything else.

I'm not a psychologist, but it's the only thing I can think of that explains her behavior. Most people can't 'fake' emotion in the ways we've seen so far.

She shook her head no after she heard GA say how he'd do anything to switch places with her.

ICA finally breaks out a real tissue for those imagi-tears. Or as HHJBP might say, Miss Am-Phoney's tears. ;)

#CaseyAnthony Casey is crying more now in courtroom...it seems hard for her to hear her dad being so kind, compassionate
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:13 AM

Misty Croslin referred to Haleigh the same way.

I was just thinking the same thing! Also, 2 other Misty similarities,

1. Get me out of here!

2. (paraphrasing) Everyone will feel stupid when they find out the truth (about her not have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance when so many think she does)

I think ICA is getting close to a breaking point - I think there may be a temper tantrum coming up - probably out of sight of the jury, but I think she is getting close - within the next 24 hours.

Juror 6 (white man) has looked at #CaseyAnthony the most during these jail house videos the past 2 days. -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:13 AM

OK - So the guy with the white hair talking right now.... He took his grandkid's dead body, hid it, then somehow hooked up with some meter reader dude, who took the body and kept it for months, then they plopped it 15 houses away off the side of a road?

Did the guy speaking now to Casey - did he know where Kronk stashed the body while it decomposed in the Florida heat?

LMAO - If a Jury believes that - we need a new system.

Oh and he deliberately tried to pin his only daughter on 'killing' her because he sexually abused her since 8 years old.

Seriously - IDK if I can step out of myself and see this totally objective like these jurors who have no clue about this case - would they really buy the above?

George in video says, "If I could trade places with you in there, I would do it, I would:.
ICA in courtroom looks disgusted & shakes her head 'no'.

Probably because he didn't do it and he could have traded places with her by admitting to something he didn't do! :maddening:

.....and JB wants the jury to believe this is the conversation of the two people involved in Caylee’s death and cover-up. The jury has to see how hard GA is trying to get ICA to talk.

These tapes make me sick! I don't know how she can throw this man under the bus!

Juror 6 (white man) has looked at #CaseyAnthony the most during these jail house videos
the past 2 days. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:13 AM

Casey draws the focus from what a special little girl Caylee is to how she is the best in all of us. Focus away from Caylee. Casey wants to forget Caylee, move on, flatter him so he'll bail her out.

It wouldn't shock me to hear jurors volunteer to help stick the needle in her arm

GA is pacifying KC - good looks, taking care of car - weird.

He tells her he should have listened more to her but he's not doing that now.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 6 (white man) has looked at #CaseyAnthony the most during these jail house videos the past 2 days. -fell

Uh-oh, that sounded creepy under the circumstances.

Do you think JB even ever listened to these? They completely dismantle his entire case, video by video. I feel just so terrible for her family. I cannot for the life of me understand how he let this whole thing slip through his fingers. Although, I am glad he did because the jury now knows the truth.

This whole thing is getting to me, I may take today off.

Thank you all for watching and writing what is going on, you all are the BEST!!!

BBM. I am honestly wondering the same thing myself. Even KC looks bewildered at what is being said on these tapes; like she is not that girl anymore. Her life is the jail and her defense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T