2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm not hearing these tapes for the first time. Hearing them with new knowledge, well I'm feeling a special kind of horror. I'm horrified. ICA is evil.

Pretending she is wiping away tears is really getting on her nerves but she must follow DT instructions. Moo

If I have to hear her say "absolutely" in that voice one more time, I may poke my eyes out with hot spoons.

Casey seems to have a set of 'answer words'.
She isn't really listening to a word George is saying.....she just waits until the end of one of his sentences and then opens her mouth and throws out "Absolutely" or "Oh, I agree!" or "I know".
Her responses are so mechanical.

#CaseyAnthony to George: "You know how much I love you? How much I've always loved you? You'll always be my buddy."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:15 AM

GA: I miss you. I miss your hug. I miss that squeeze...

ICA: I know. You'll always be my buddy, besides my Dad...

JB will try to use it.

"You know how much I love you, you'll always be my buddy even besides my dad."

"I love that little girl more than I could love anything.. or anyone for that matter."

No way did she think of Caylee as a person.

George just said if he could switch places with ICA he would. Yet, he is not in jail. He did not admit to false allegations of molestation and incest. He is not involved.

Did you notice she shook her head when GA said this. Pure evil that one.

OK, that completely settles for me whether GA ever did anything inappropriate to his daughter. ICA just said Caylee had the "best of each family member" in her. What survivor of abuse would say that to her molestor? Nope, didn't happen!

JB's slanderous defense theory implicating George is going down in flames right now.

I predict jurors will be disgusted with the DT for even putting this theory out there for consumption unless they can come up with something HUGE to back it up. Right now they all look like liars.

"I love that little girl more than I thought I could love anyTHING in this world..

..or anyONE for that matter."

Never caught that oddity before.

Evidently JB made up his opening statement very recently and had forgotten all the details of these tapes. Bet CM never even watched them or he would have never let JB go with it...guess you get what you pay for.

He was really trying to convey trust in her. And she just lied and lied and manipulated and lied.
So sad.

I would say she has spent too much time watching TV, particularly soap operas.:innocent:

I agree with you! There seems to me to be an artificial cadance in her spoken language, as though she were reciting lines gleaned from stock daytime drama scenes.

The way Casey and JB sit there conspiring right in front of the jury is really making them look so guilty........don't they have any sense?
Never mind, silly question.

ICA is crying again, when George said he would change places with her if he could.
She is shaking her head no - because George isn't accepting the abuse charges so she could get out of these charges.
ICA was obviously counting on him doing that - taking the blame for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T