2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Casey still crying in courtroom, visably wiping tears. Is she feeling guilty for claims made about her dad?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:17 AM

Is Casey feeling guilty for making those claims against her Dad IMO....No...
it's all about Casey IMO

Casey's brows and forehead furrowed in anger (in court) during the jailhouse tape when she called her dad her buddy.

George is such a loving father. Too bad. My dad would have been screaming at me about my lies. MO

GA and LA worked to help her...and how does she repay them?

In her mind they weren't helping her but causing more problems. They were supposed to just go with the ZFG story and not ask questions... just believe KC because after all ZFG really loved Caylee.

Great timing - or fortunate - for the SAO showing these this morning. I'd guess we take a break after this one, and they can think about GAs profession of faith and then come back fresh for RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

She shook her head no after she heard GA say how he'd do anything to switch places with her.

ICA finally breaks out a real tissue for those imagi-tears. Or as HHJBP might say, Miss Am-Phoney's tears. ;)

Baa ha ha "Miss "I AM-Phoney!" Gotta love those quotation marks too!

the jurors are LOOKING at ica during this... and casey is making faces and whispering behind her hand to JB...

imhoo... that does not look good at. all.

George Anthony in court right now is looking down. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:18 AM

These tapes are very difficult to listen to. For all of ICA's faults, I still believe that she never understood the full implications of what killing Caylee would mean. In these tapes I see someone who knows that what she's done is completely irreversible. She wants to "go home" and be locked inside away from everything, she just wants Caylee to "come home." It's very painful because we've all been in a position where we've made a terrible mistake that cannot be undone. Fortunately, for us, our mistakes aren't murder. I can't imagine what it would be like when the realization of what you've done, and what the consequences are finally hits you, when the situation is this heavy.

ICA wants to lie herself into a fantasy world, because the real world, at that point, was no longer habitable.

Again, sad on so many levels.

I really don't think she cares. She just wants this part over with so she can get back to the bella vita. She doesn't think she is caught - this is a temporary situation and once this part is over with...life will be beautiful again. And she will still have her parents there to enable her and pay her bills.

Pretending she is wiping away tears is really getting on her nerves but she must follow DT instructions. Moo

I respectfully disagree at this point only, I do NOT think Jose wants her showing emotion at this time. JMO

CaseyAnthony Jise Baez looks like he is not enjoying this one bit
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:18 AM

Casey shouldn't be wiping when she has no tears, A juror will see that is fake her eyes are dry.:twocents:

I bet her tears are real now....she is crying because she realizes these tapes are sinking her.

I don't think that she expected so much attention to be paid to her little girl and her dasterdly deed. The bad media got involved and ruined all of her plans.

Watching GA on the jail videos - he just seems like a very loving father and he is sincere. I DO NOT believe he is a sexual abuser....I do not have a sense of that at all. I can not believe that KC would even let that defense strategy go forward. MOO

I don't know how the DT can sit there and not feel like idiots. I ALMOST feel embarrassed for them.,

OK I don't know how to phrase this but is Casey high? After hearing this tape NO WAY will the Jury ever think George did what Beaz said he did with the body. This is a joke anymore. No way a normal person on a Jury think this is some crazy stuff... I almost need to turn it off it's so over the top what Beaz is doing. But I can't I'm addicted.

ICA must be very concerned right now. Her veins or muscles in her forehead are giving it a bulge and with the bun and ears I am seeing an alien look. She is also holding her head cocked over to the side for long stretches. I see big concern on her face right now. Being blown out of the water on her defense and also perhaps realizing things weren’t so bad after all in her life.

LOL @ "That's what I've told Dad" while she's talking to her Dad. Oops! Liar liar, pants on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy