2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her parents fault that she is there right. Just like it's the cars fault for having the nerve to run out of gas.

Do ya'll notice that she has lost the New York accent she was speaking in when she made her phone calls home from jail initially? Odd!!

"Any information I've given has been passed on"

all lies

ICA says "We need to stick to each other and it's hard to at this point."

so now..now she claims, they had an chance to get her out of jail, and they didn't they, blew it. The threats are unreal..she's a bully...taking advantage of her parents, while they are suffering bleech

My dad was, too - and he had 5 daughters to be sappy with
i miss him . . ..

I know exactly how you feel. My dad only got sappy a few times and those moments are what I remember about him and miss.

I missed a lot yesterday... Is this the video where Casey says the money donated to fund the search for Caylee is almost enough to get her out on bond?

Is that THIS video or was it in one shown yesterday?

Oh....that should be good for the jury....

That was yesterday, Beach.

Cindy is looking over at her daughter as this video plays. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:10 AM

A few jurors are taking notes about this angry exchange between #caseyanthony and parents. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 11:11 AM

I am lovin' that the jury is privy to this video with her little temper fit. She is being so ugly to her parents. She can't remember she is supposed to play nice. Listen to her tone of voice! Even when she's trying to guilt them into posting bond, she can't be sweet-tempered. Wow. Just wow. The jury has to see this. Her poor parents are walking on egg shells with her, begging her not to hang up, to calm down, while she berates them. In-freaking-credible.

GA tells KC that she can change things. I'd like to hear out of his mouth how he'd like her to do that.

KC knows where everyone's priorities lie.
GA never shuts up.
He's controlling KC from saying something he doesn't want her to say.

They`re trying to get her to tell the truth cause they know zanny story is a lie.

I will act so angry and frushtrated that I will push you away and won't have to endure anymore stupid questions about what happened to Caylee.
More manipulation and lies.
No feeling whatsoever from ICA
WHAA..."I have nobody."

A few jurors are taking notes about this angry exchange between #caseyanthony and parents. #fox35

CA has her head down in her lap on the video like she did on the stand

(Jo Schmo - that's me!)

Juror 17 just looked over at juror 16 and then back at the video. in video -#CaseyAnthony says she is all alone. "you guys have each other"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:11 AM

#CaseyAnthony Jurors 11 and 16 have raised eyebrows watching this. Both men.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:12 AM

#CaseyAnthony Jurors 11 and 16 have raised eyebrows watching this. Both men.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:12 AM

Juror 17 just looked over at juror 16 and then back at the video. in video -#CaseyAnthony says she is all alone. "you guys have each other"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member