2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaseyAnthony In case you're wondering what's coming this afternoon...there are several law enforcement types outside courtroom today
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:11 AM

5 days after what would have been Caylee Marie Anthony's 3rd birthday.
14eci84.jpg

I am literally sick to my stomach watching this. WHY don't they ask her why she doesn't just TELL THE TRUTH! They already know that what she told LE was a lie.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

ICA: i understand it's gonna take a toll on everyone, but u got to understand where i'm coming from...but t worst part is no one can see my side...

Gah! Watching this video after so much time, she talks only about herself...doesn't have much of anything to say about Caylee. This jury is going to think pretty poorly of her from this video. Me, me, me...she is unbelievable.

BTW...good morning...just got here! :)

I find it offensive when she says she is praying......guess I need to work on me too.

CaseyAnthony Jurors 11 and 16 have raised eyebrows watching this. Both men.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:12 AM

#CaseyAnthony Jurors 11 and 16 have raised eyebrows watching this. Both men.by bobkealing via twitter at 9:12 AM

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony In case you're wondering what's coming this afternoon...there are several law enforcement types outside courtroom today

Casey knows where everybodys priorities lie. Casey says let me speak for a moment, can someone let me come on! Nobody is letting me speak give me three seconds. My entire life has been taken from me, you do not understand everybody wants me to have answers but I have no body to talk to...I want Caylee and things like that is not getting on the air it is every thing I am not saying. That is why she is not taking calls to make sure no one has anything to have against her.

Cindy tries to talk to her. Casey is crying and saying do you understand what am I supposed to learn from that. The first week and a half I tried to help you guys back track...you do not understand my side. Cindy says she understands but Casey says she do not...the opportunity was there where she could have helped but she needs to be at home because all she does is sit on her butt and read.

Caylee is our focus. Casey says if that is what it is...you have thought about stuff and done what you can that is all I can do with the knowledge I can. Cindy asks about an area and Casey is saying she will walk away because she is beyond frustriated and cannot swallow because it hurts. She cannot point anyone in a direction when she is at a standstill that she is just as removed from the situation than strangers and she says it is sad, really really sad that she has nothing right now.

Cindy says they have nothing and Casey disagrees, they have everything and Casey has no one to comfort her but herself and the occasional visit which has to be business to find Caylee. I may look like I am in control but I am pushed away from anything.

Cindy is saying that all dad is saying is that people will listen to Casey. Casey is saying they are not telling her anything she does not know. Casey is upset and says she knows who to talk to who to see, this is all arrainged and Jose is the one person who is keeping her in the loop. Cindy is asking if Jose is telling her honestly what she is up against. Cindy says we do not have the means to get you out. Casey says the opportunity was there...just give dad the phone.

Casey says this is the first time she has been this angry, she is frustriatied and cannot think straight. She has not sat in her room and been mad not one time. But this is the most upset she has been since she watched NG, it frustraited her but she let it go.

George says we are not trying to upset you and they are sorry for that. Casey says none of them understand where she is coming from, to expect that after being out of the loop that she would have anything to say or do. All Casey can do is sit and think any info she has given has been passed on. George says it is hard because they have never been through this before. Casey says obviously and laughs. Casey says you two have each other to lean on, I sometimes have my attorneys you have multiple crutches in the community.

George says it is taking a toll. Casey has looked at everybodys side, she has prayed to see everybodys side and jo smo walking down the street, she understands how everyone else feels but no one knows how she feels and she does not want to give LE stuff to throw back in her face at trial.

It is unfortunate that little Caylee probably witnessed these same faces while she was going to her death.

"Understand where I come from in this"...see "my side"...it has and always will be about her:(

wow she just said this video will be used aganist her in trial...hehe

Juror 13 just took a long look at #CaseyAnthony while on the video she talks about not wanting to give media "anything to run with" -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:12 AM

why does GA keep saying "just you and I" the DT is going to love that

The jury is watching this tape very closely. In my (untrained, speculative) opinion, this shot by the prosecution has hit its target.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:13 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member