2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM having a fit because LE Beasley looks at the jury when answering.

I hope the jury see this condescending attitude of his...

Juror 16 had arms crossed and shook his head when Mason accused detective of not smelling anything in trunk.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:52 AM

CM is such a blowhard. He jumps up and starts attacking this woman out of the blue.

" You tell me, You're the detective."

What was the point of that verbal onslaught?

Lunch recess until 1:30pm..

I'll make a quick dash for the grocery store...BBL....:seeya:

Looks like Lunch hour and a half break time. Until 1:30.
:shakehead:

Man! All this lady did was collect items! CM is so misogynisctic to begin with..this makes him look like such a bully.

No recross....leave that little triade fresh in the minds of the jurors. :)

Ha ha, she didn't call him Mr. Mason as he requested.

I think that when the DT attacks these witnesses in a clearly hostile manner the jury doesn't like it.

bobkealing bob kealing
Juror 16 had arms crossed and shook his head when Mason accused detective of not smelling anything in trunk.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:52 AM

Jury recessed for lunch until 1:30. Lunch variety will probably change next week. They'll be taken down to another floor. Trying to arrange for a buffet to be brought in.

by bobkealing via twitter at 11:52 AM

I hope the DT is watching the jurors reactions...

HHBP-Sidebar

HHBP reading stipulation to jury....disregard any statements regarding kc counsel....

SA call next witness:

LDB:
Charity .Beasley, OSCO detective for domestic crimes unit, she was in Domestic Violence unit in 2008, collecting items from A's on 7/16 (directed by YM)....vehicle, a laptop computer, other items....White Pontiac Sunfire towed to forensic lab @ OCSO, sealed veh. doors & trunk w/evidence tape....not opened or remove items prior to seal it....follolwed tow truck from Hopespring Dr to forensics bay..turned over to crime scene investigator Gerardo Bloise (sic?) ....CA gave items in blue plastic crate...items included a doll, dora backpak, black leather bag, various hangars & papers.....laptop computer given by CA...handed to her unplugged and off to her recollection, didn't turn it on or inspect it ...filled out property form...recorded type/serial #...refer to report....compac laptop....recorded serial # @ the A's residence, other items given to Gerardo Bloise, ...

Cross:
CM: went to Hopespring Dr. - aware of activities occured there? didn't talk to YM at this point....
CB I knew an active investigation for missing child...
CM I am over here! (as witness is looking to jury)
CB requested to respond to A residence to pick up several items....

CB individual sent to collect car and to seal
CM - seal ......

CM - laptop......did you open it or check battery?
CB no

CM-sealing all on the car...are you involved in other matter in this case.
CB no - I was requested to collect items @ A home.
CM - Correct answer is No Mr. Mason I was not!
no further question

dismiss

Recess til 1:30

I think the DT is having a real bad day and they are going to take it out on cross for the rest of the witnesses today. IMO

I really get the full meaning of a phrase I've seen here time and time again because I'm truly 'sitting on my hands' at CM's cross. Wow! :maddening:

HHBP so pleased with himself for setting up buffet for the jury --so adorable!

looking towards the jury and appropriately answers Defense attny question and the attny was told by HHBP she dint have to look at the attny during questionung. Defense anny aggressive albeit hostile tone of voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1