2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Casey Cam is down. Anyone have another one ?

JB+ DS chat about hair testimony

Attachments

• hair chat.png
    hair chat.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 70
Oh, good a poster. Visual representations of what she's talking about!

Karen Lowe explaining what is observed in hair analysis

jurors view photos of hairs.

from bobkealing via twitter @ 6:26 a.m.

"Jeff Ashton prosecuted in Perry's court rapist/ murderer John Huggins- who is now on death row."

When they show this instruction and display of hair banding to the jury, does the camera video it so it can be broadcast at the same time to ICA and the gallery?

Why is JB watching this and DS. This DT is all over the place and it seems clueless.

Do you think the female jurors would put more weight to a female witness?

No, I think some MALE jury members would have a tougher time REALLY believing a women.

I actually read a study a WHILE back that if a woman acts smart and confident, men AND women are LESS likely to give weight to her opinions than if she if she acts uncertain & 'dumb'(scientific term).

But MOO is women jurors WILL respect these witnesses more as experts. JMO

The reason JB is doing this is he knows this is the evidence that places Caylee M Anthony in the car which his client only had sole possession of.

Quick question? sorry for the ot. But, can the sa bring in the hearing where jb says that miss anthony was in sole possession of the car the whole time?

It's hard to see poster in gallery but state says it's a poster expert uses in office to explain hair root banding.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:32 AM

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthonytrial George and Cindy Anthony back in court again. Jury looking at this presentation pretty cliosely.

She knows what she is talking about. I agree with a previous poster, she would make a great teacher.

JA is on the ball! Making sure the witness stops to thoroughly explain terms the jury might not know or understand. :)

I'm able to follow this testimony quite easily, and I know NOTHING about hair evidence.

Sit down JB. I think he does it just to annoy and distract the witness and the prosecution!

caseyanthonytrial George and Cindy Anthony back in court again. Jury looking at this presentation pretty cliosely.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:33 AM

The jury will know that it is definetly
Caylees hair by time this witness is done with her explanation. I don't think the DF will be able to undo what she is teaching them.

No, I think some MALE jury members would have a tougher time REALLY believing a women.

I actually read a study a WHILE back that if a woman acts smart and confident, men AND women are LESS likely to give weight to her opinions than if she if she acts uncertain & 'dumb'(scientific term).

But MOO is women jurors WILL respect these witnesses more as experts. JMO

I weep for humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members