2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be DS's responsibility to be certain to read anything and everything she can in defense of her client? Same for all the attorneys? If this is the case, how is this case not deemed a mistrial due to ineffectual counsel?

JMHO, for ineffectual counsel to apply, there has to be more than "My attorney is an idiot." For example, it would have to be proven within reasonable doubt this death-banding on hair could have been thrown out, yet this attorney didn't get it done. Or any of the other evidence. IMO, this is why HHJP and the State are willing to school JB as much as they are doing.

Jose is stressing there was multiple hairs that she was given for her testing.

He has gone through all the other hairs and asked if she found apparent decomp to which she said, no we did not.

That was agreed to about a hour ago, that is still what Jose is asking about. No chit.

I think JB did as well as he's able in that cross.

UGH. How many different ways can he ask the same question?

Wow, just wow, Baez has totally lost the plot with his questioning - he's dumbstruck, long pauses, stuttering. He's spinning in circles.

quick question: Does “ineffective counsel” mean that the decision could be overturned and she would be free because of double jeopardy? Or does it mean it gets overturned and we go through this again? Or, would it be grounds for a mistrial before a conclusion is reached? I thought having CM and Simms and others on the team would mean that they were there to assure effective counsel.

#caseyanthonytrial Follower question: Defense fighting this hard because it suggests Casey had significant involvement in Caylee's death

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:09 AM

Still JB is trying to point out that the only hair Q12 is the only hair out of numerous submitted that showed decomposition.

Hah. Not just her opinion, but confirmed by another examiner.

JB needs to just stop right there. KL saying she can't say absolutely the banding is caused by decomp is the best he's going to get.

ETA: But no...gotta go for the "gotcha" moment. And this is where he always falls on his face.

Wait what did she just say???

JB had to consult his IPad so that the "doc in a box" could tell him what else to ask. You do realize DCS does that right?? they have consultants listen in and advise.

Why does JB not infer that George took Caylee away in Casey's car and must have put her in the trunk, if he is sticking to his story? It is obvious to all that Caylee was in that trunk, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member