2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post! Hi all!

My first question is how can ICA just sit there without blurting anything out? And, let's say she did just start blurting out things...i.e. thats not true...or objection...would her saying anything in the courtroom lead to a mistrial?

:greetings:

And I think it is VERY scary that she sits there quiet (though she does have outbursts at very random times). I have decided there's gotta be a medication on board...MOO !

IMO, every time she says no hairs were found with apparent decomp, it seems to me that just makes the one hair with decomp more noticable to the jury.

"Correct? And can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury...."

IMHO JB is very annoying with his catch phrases....

so from what I'm gathering...JB hopes the jurors will forget about the official evidence of decomposition she DID find by bringing up all the hairs that did not show evidence of decomposition? As if they're supposed to just "forget" that she did in fact find hairs that showed evidence of decomposition. ay yi yi

JA will wrap up with the fact that PMHB has only been found to be associated with dead bodies

So he tries to get her testimony thrown out but now he wants to point out all the hairs that have no decomp.?

VinniePolitan

Post mortem root banding....key issue - if jury buys it, it puts Caylee's remains in #CaseyAnthony trunk and corraborates the smell evidence
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I still don't understand the reasoning behind Baez fighting this evidence so hard. Color me :confused:

JA willing to stipulate...bet he's biting at the bit to get back up there.

So, no death band hairs on her play clothes...

First post! Hi all!

My first question is how can ICA just sit there without blurting anything out? And, let's say she did just start blurting out things...i.e. thats not true...or objection...would her saying anything in the courtroom lead to a mistrial?

that is a great first post

i needed that visual

thank you

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthonytrial Amazing that a lone strand of hair from trunk showed post mortem banding. Important link to suggest Caylee's body there
1 minute ago

Jose, Jose please read my siggy.

Hizhonor has counted ON THE RECORD all five of Caseys attorneys present in court.. Incompetent counsel won't wash for appeal, IMO. It will be interesting to see how all other counsel will answer to any charge of that nature. :)

I think he is trying to make the point that only one hair with the death band was found.. and none found on the other items in evidence from the car. ..??

I believe a hair can come from a decomposing body and not have a deathband though..

Jose is asking the witness about certain work she has done. Given her dates from her own work. Jose brings up another examination. You examined hair in that report.

I did.

JB: can you tell the jury the results?

no apparent hairs with decomp were found

JB: you were given more items?

correct

JB: you found more hairs?

correct

JA: have him specify where the hairs came from

JB: you found in the trash bags, hairs from that scenerio...can you tell the jury...

no apparent hairs with decomp were found.

Jose is going through ALL of the other evidence and getting the witness to say that there were no decom hairs found in the samples.

Jose works in the negative. What is that? How do you prove a negative?

I am sorry, but my mind will not allow itself to follow him. His thinking and what he is doing is a backward process. It is spin. :hypno: It is not truth. It is the bending of reality to your purposes, taking what is truth and trying to cloud it...

Jose says they are almost done.

All of this will be like a bad dream to the jury, later as they are riveted as the State gives the compelling evidence of that "one" hair and then the evidence of the duct tape is made perfectly clear...as I am sure LDB will do. :luv: :blowkiss:

I've had an uneasy feeling from the start, it is growing every day & what is happening this morning is solidifying my fears;
the accused will be granted a new trial due to inefective consul. This is a disgrace.

Nope, she has been repeatedly asked and answered that she is satisfied with her counsel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member