2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....is CM actually trying to say someone violated Rule of Sequestration becasue 2 people called trash...trash.

LDB wants one of her consultants to be released from the rule of sequestration so they can talk to another listed witness. No objection by Defense. Permission granted.

CM finds it extraordinary that the trash came in due to rule of sequestration. HHBP says it is what it is. Interesting dichotomy trash and garbage. Only the good Lord knows what the third conotation would be - REFUGE (really). Some people call it waste management.

Recess to 9:00 Monday.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138796"]2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED] - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That drives me bonkers. Watching some of shows on HLN with commentary or callers and they all talk about ICA possibly being in a fugue state etc. OMG do these people notice how she only goes into her blank stare when the jury is in the room? I cannot tell you how much this angers me and that people are buying it. Next she will sit there and talk to her imaginary friends (there you go JB, some ides for next week).

Was it Jane Velez Mitchell?

I thought the same thing as Mason when that trash/garbage thing happened.

Waste management being mentioned by the Judge brings a hearty smile to ICA's poker face.

So i guess GAs medical records etc. were canceled as we thought! I wonder why?:waitasec:

I thought they were going to discuss GA's medical records?

LDB: The State wants to take sandy osbourne and another to discuss something with a consultant they have regarding the computer evidence. Wants the witness to permit the inquiry for that limited purpose.

JB: this is a consultant that is not on the witness list?

LDB: yes

JB: mumble

HHJP: on what basis?

CM: (?????????????????) You are asking to have a new consultant...what are you asking?

LDB: I have a consultant who is assisting me on work product and the witness must have access to this info and then it won't be relayed down the grape vine.

CM: no concern but we need a brief depo...oh, never mind that is work product

LDB: a month ago I would not have asked but as the court knows we have new issues.

HHJP: you did the proper thing in seeking permission, permission granted

CM: ?????????????????????

HHJP: I am lost

CM: sequestration...not talking to ....everybody understand the rules...they are required...

HHJP: well, it is what it is. If there is an allegation of violation of the rule then I will hear...but some call it trash and some call it garbage and as Mr. Baez pointed out to some folks it is garbage and some is trash and only the good lord knows the third refuse...some folks call it waste management. I have a brief matter at 8:30 monday but not about this, it is another case. None of you all are involved with that. Okay recess until 9:00 am Monday morning.

What happened to the hearing on George's medical records??? And there was suppose to be a hearing on something else today at 1pm. What happened to all that?

She's talking slowly, like she's explaining it to children. Giggle.

LDB has a consultant working with her ....she needs permission allow limited purpose ...can have a 3 way conversaton vs . relay down grapefine....

CM has no concern about that .....

a month ago she wouldn't have had to ask permission ...there are other issues...

permission is granted.

CM - (can't hear)

HHBP is lost....

CM last witness talked about .....same rules invoked?

it is what it it is....trash vs garbage....phrase interchangable.....refuse vs. waste mgmt.

JB talking w/kc animated....

HHBP has one brief matter....status hearing on another case....

recess til 9am Monday morning

(what I thought we were going to have a ruling @ 1:30 )_

today

People like CM really bother me. He's soooo old, oh poor poor CM he can't hear! But then he gets up in front of a witness, and he's so aggressive and rude. He can sure hear then!

Right, that one day when he said the news crew was "assaulting a senior citizen". He uses his age when it's convenient!

Judge Perry says he has something to handle Monday morning before trial begins at 9 a.m. that is unrelated to #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:59 AM

"I've spent most of the day listening to expert witnesses discuss my deceased babys dead hair, the smell of her decomposing body, and her little stain in my trunk. This is so fun!"~

ofpkdf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member