2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with GA's medical records being used and what happened to the grief expert testifying? Did they have a hearing about that this morning before court?

"I certainly would object to that, Judge"

"On what basis"

JB is silent for far too long, awakens CM who rubs his sleepy eyes and asks what the heck they're talking about.

LDB talks to him like he just learned English yesterday.

Wanted to thank you all again for following the trial and posting the happenings. I am indebted to those of you who can watch the DT ... on the videos, I fast-forward past JB to listen to the State only. His circus-like behavior is making a mockery of our judicial system, the average person's common sense, and mostly, he's making a mockery of Caylee's memory. It disgusts me. Your CliffNotes version is so wonderful! Thank you all!

:gthanks:

CM just slipped and said..."to discover what they are"....then realized he can't sniff out work product.

I thought that I had read that the investigators run the evidence through a dryer to kill bacteria & fungus from growing on the evidence to keep it safe until trial. It goes through a dryer thing after it's tested. Is the defense trying to go there?

I think so. It was part of his opening statement.

I believe it was yesterday's replay I was watching when ICA came back into the courtroom after lunch. ICA smiling, lifting her eyebrows, and to me, visually flirting with JB, or whoever was sitting/standing to her right (out of camera shot). As I see her sit there so smugly right now, it amazes me how her demeanor totally changes when the jury is not in the courtroom.

That drives me bonkers. Watching some of shows on HLN with commentary or callers and they all talk about ICA possibly being in a fugue state etc. OMG do these people notice how she only goes into her blank stare when the jury is in the room? I cannot tell you how much this angers me and that people are buying it. Next she will sit there and talk to her imaginary friends (there you go JB, an idea for next week).

People like CM really bother me. He's soooo old, oh poor poor CM he can't hear! But then he gets up in front of a witness, and he's so aggressive and rude. He can sure hear then!

JB was much more easy for me to follow on this cross than the previous cross, but he still didn't score any subtantial points with me. The fact that the car was opened several times prior to air testing, and subject to free-flowing air, doesn't sway me at all if we're talking about these air samples being of ODOR from the car. In fact, the fact that the car was subjected to free flowing air and still smelled "strongly" of this odor, just makes me think it must have been an INCREDIBLY powerful initially. Also, if this order was emanating from carpet, any kind of fabric, I would think that would hold an odor. Open a door, might not reek as strongly...shut the door for awhile, it would concentrate the odor in the closed car. JMO

The trash was separated from the car, correct? The air samples were then taken from the car without the trash, correct? That helps to convince me that the smell came FROM the car, and was not the trash.

I just don't see what JB's cross accomplished, but that's just me.

"I'm... lost."

by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:57 AM

The jury has been excused but everyone else is still in the room #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:56 AM

hee!!! HHJP calls trash "refuge". Love it.

The Jury has been seeing testimony on the Forensic Evidence from yesterday and today.

They are seeing the SA so organized with mounds and mounds of preserved evidence in cans, containers ... along with credible witnesses.

And all the DT does is OBJECT ... object ... and try to knock "science".

I think they have gotten the "real picture" here ...

Science does NOT lie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member