2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain to me why the fingerprints on the gas can even matter? they were in everyone's possession and everyone admits it.

What I think I dislike most about Baez (okay it's tied with about 15,000 other things for first) is that he rolls his eyes and shakes his head when the state objects. It is BEYOND disrespectful!

I agree. But..as much as I am not a fan of JB, the same can be said for both sides.

Anyone else utterly baffled about what on earth JB may have accomplished with that cross? :waitasec:

mikevwitness.jpg

Can we blow that up lifesize and send it to KC :floorlaugh:

As a witness, it can be very effective (if you want to thwart) to answer the question by asking for it to be repeated, then say you don't understand, etc - throws off the questioner. I wish someone would do this to JB - this witness did a little bit of it.

My family does cremation. It's a legitimate tradition for honoring the dead. Not having a gravesite is not a sign of disrespect for the dead. IMO.

I know burying the dead is more mainstream.
yes, when cremated, you can actually keep your loved one with you, in a beautiful container.

I doubt that was KC's intention, though. Maybe to destroy any residual evidence? IMO

What I learned today thanks to JB: How people normally carry a gas can.

I think with all this carp that JB is trying to get in, that the State will HAVE to have the jury either smell the decomp cans or go on a field trip to smell the actual car. JB is forcing them to.

I wonder if this is something the state plans on doing?

Why does Jose keep hammering on the wet vs. dry trash. Which way helps his client?

To anyone who can't listen or watch. IMHO this is sad, it has no steam. It is obvious that Jose is stating the same question again and again when he is not supposed to. There has been a least a dozen objections that have been sustained in the last ten minutes.

Jose is going on and on about the garbage which has nothing to do with the decomp smell other than for Casey to try and cover the smell of her daughter that she (allegedly) killed in her trunk

Jose then tried to get the witness to say something about the gas can but it did not work and he gave up pretty easy.

LDB: on redirect. She will now bring us all back to reality.

I thought that I had read that the investigators run the evidence through a dryer to kill bacteria & fungus from growing on the evidence to keep it safe until trial. It goes through a dryer thing after it's tested. Is the defense trying to go there?

I thought JP denied the motion for the jurors to have to smell the decomp as that would make them witnesses?

Witness said odor did not diminish during time car was in that garage.

I believe it was yesterday's replay I was watching when ICA came back into the courtroom after lunch. ICA smiling, lifting her eyebrows, and to me, visually flirting with JB, or whoever was sitting/standing to her right (out of camera shot). As I see her sit there so smugly right now, it amazes me how her demeanor totally changes when the jury is not in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1