2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trash had already been in a trunk in over 100 degree heat for 30 days!!! It was dry already IMO

Jose is saying that the garbage would not have had the same moisture as it did

I can't answer that

objection
let him answer

JB: your common knowledge as a human being the odor from a wet bag of trash...

if the trash was wet and if it was placed in a dry room to dry IF it was wet the smell would be different.

JB: and when you took the air sample the air was dry

that is possible

JB: can you look at you notes and know where it was stored?

yes in a box

JB: and it was not moist?

?

Again, what difference does this make, is it going to make when it is explained no one is saying the smell came from that garbage? This is sad.

The headbang smiley is running out of ink.
Mr. Baez can be quite confusing.
I'm a master at understatement.

Why would the trash be "wet" or "damp" when it was in the trunk? Is it in any reports that it was "wet" or "damp"?

I think JB is shooting himself in the foot with this wet trash/dry trash dickering. IMO, wet trash is going to smell a lot worse than dry trash.

What I think I dislike most about Baez (okay it's tied with about 15,000 other things for first) is that he rolls his eyes and shakes his head when the state objects. It is BEYOND disrespectful!

Probably where Casey learned to shake her head no during testimony.

Here comes the "gotcha" and the ensuing fumble. ;)

ETA: Wow, he managed to stop himself. He really IS awake now.

JimLichtenstein

@mrmsmom: @JimLichtenstein no different than taking jury to a crime scene would be IMO”// I don't want to smell it in court. I'm a gagger!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

(I wonder ... wouldn't this be considered cruel and unusual punishment of the jurors?)

Does JB not understand that there was decomp odor in July 08 that was strong, it is still going to be strong a month later? He needs to stick his nose in the trunk TODAY. He needs ICA to stick her nose in one of the three vials of decomp odor and plead for mercy.

mikevwitness.jpg

I guess it could have been wet since it went from the trunk to the dumpster on a day it was raining.

Why would the trash be "wet" or "damp" when it was in the trunk? Is it in any reports that it was "wet" or "damp"?

I thought she actually looked a little green, very sick as in unhappy.

Yes, KC, there's a PILE of evidence against you. Wave bye-bye to "La Bella Vita." :seeya:

I'm not as good with body language as some here, but I'm just getting a blank look from Casey. I don't really see anything going on behind her eyes.

So what I think JB is trying to prove is that the decomp smell got into the car in a different manner as the air sample was taken a month later from the time the car was towed by LE.

I think with all this carp that JB is trying to get in, that the State will HAVE to have the jury either smell the decomp cans or go on a field trip to smell the actual car. JB is forcing them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member