2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all send this expert witness happy thoughts so he will remain focused and cooperative during cross. Caylee, we need some help here babe...

I get nervous when the jurors take notes on stuff like this... I have a terrible feeling...
Not to worry. I believe it shows thoroughness, and that they are going to come to a logical conclusion when they review their notes. If they don't note everything, they may miss something in their conclusion. Good jurors, imo.

:rocker:

Judge P even unhappy about this questioning, mumbling after sustaining objection

JB is trying to get him to attest to purposes of testing.....but this witness did not do the analysis.

So what I think JB is trying to prove is that the decomp smell got into the car in a different manner as the air sample was taken a month later from the time the car was towed by LE.

No lunch break, straight on til 1 p.m.

Is it just me, or is JB floundering on this cross? MV seems quite baffled by some of his questions.

I think the defense is asking questions that are out of the scope of this witnesses expertise. Defense is jumping the gun again trying to make the witness look like they don't know what they are talking about.

So how did the cheese wrappers contain chloroform on the June 16th?

Why can't Baez use the correct title?... it's DOCTOR Vass, not Mr. Vass.

because he is trying to minimize the devastating effect DR. Vass' testimony will have. The jury will love DR. Vass and will HATE JB disrepecting him. LKB tried this with DR. Herrold ,the ME in the Spector case, and it backfired on her, too. Dr. Herrold was a brilliant down to earth witness and LKB came off smarmy.

I bet most people would be disgusted the way JB treats people and that I think would make a difference in the jurors being objective, it is just human nature in people.

Don't shoot me, but I think this is the best Baez has done on a cross...not that it's saying much; but the best none the less!

Agreed. But mark my words, he'll quickly grow cocky over a small win, go for a monumental win, and blow himself right out of the water. Happens every time.

This witness has been around the block...he will not answer a question that does not make sense.

JB can't ask a direct question because the answer doesn't matter......it's the confusion he wants.

(if that garbage was wet it was because it was in the rain. mo)

So what I think JB is trying to prove is that the decomp smell got into the car in a different manner as the air sample was taken a month later from the time the car was towed by LE.

So someone died and decomposed there in the trunk while the car was in the forensics garage? And the decomp smell people detected earlier was just coincidental?

Maybe that's where Roy Kronk stored Caylee's body. In the forensics garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1