2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting observation: Baez had his phone when he questioned Lowe, he doesn't have it now #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:31 PM

Lemme guess, LKB was helping him by phone?

Interesting observation: Baez had his phone when he questioned Lowe, he doesn't have it now #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:31 AM

Baez is asking Vincent who called the media to the Anthony's home, the state objects #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:31 AM

Baez questioning Vincent. TV crew was filming Vincent testing Casey's car for blood samples. Baez asks Vincent if he called media.V: "No"

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

Vincent: "It was new. I wouldn't call it an experiment."

by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 9:32 AM

This witness is holding his own with JB cross

And they cremated the remains. No grave for Caylee.

A grave for cremated remains is an option and some people do that.
IIRC Caylee's remain's are in an unknown location at this time .

:great: good point !

:waitasec: Also, there were no hairs from Roy Kronk in the trunk ... remember -- the DT "CLAIMS" he put the body in the woods ... :floorlaugh:

Excellent point!! All of you write such lovely posts, glas I came over from Court Forums!! Which closed down!!

On accusing Vincent of alerting media -- HOW on Earth does that change the fact that a dead body was in that car? I know it's the DT job to discredit any witness with evidence against his client, but he's pushing it here.

I expect they thought she'd been alone outside for way too long already.

sorry I'm going OT but some people believe we are to be returned to dust...so while I'm not a fan of cremation, I do still believe it is a very respectful way to handle remains.

I also want to add it isn't really any of our business where her ashes are...if she was spread over a park, in the teddy bear etc that's their choice and I totally think they should be given that right to privacy for sure.

I still don't think the jury should be allowed to smell anything. They won't know what they are smelling, if they have never smelled it before and if one or two have, they will be telling the others this is what it is, decomp. And not all garbage smells alike, so it would be hard to say it could NOT be a smell of some type of garbage. I hope the judge sticks with his initial feeling that this would be making witnesses of jurors and does not have them smell the cans, etc.

I agree with this. I am afraid it will turn out like the glove in the OJ trial.

the jury is gonna HATE that Baez disrespects DR. Vass once they meet him by calling him MR. AND.. ugh.

I cannot imagine the jury, viewing the same thing as I am, are feeling anything but disgust and contempt for Baez's demeanor toward the witnesses, the judge, and the SA. This, in turn, will erode any confidence they might have had in his credibility. IMO

JB stating there wasn't the same air in the forensic bay in July 2008 and August 2008. Trying to say the opening of the bay doors changed the air.

::::::slowly walking away from my keyboard now:::::::

Baez is questioning Vincent about the air samples bc this was his first time collecting them #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:33 AM

Baez will fight these air samples just like he did the hair banding. He's also not going to like the dog handlers.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:34 AM

Why can't Baez use the correct title?... it's DOCTOR Vass, not Mr. Vass.

Don't shoot me, but I think this is the best Baez has done on a cross...not that it's saying much; but the best none the less!

So there may have been dangerous levels of chloroform in the tow yard, the garage air and the dumpster? Is that what JB is getting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1