2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: enters into evidence hair and buccal swabs into evidence.

HHJP: received into evidence

(there has been a long pause)

LDB: has no more questions

Jose is doing cross. Is asking about checking for blood and how that was caught on television.

Are they still having the hearing re GA's medical records today?

Why is JB so interested in blood, when there wasn't any? :waitasec:

LDB - Mr. Vincent -OCSO Supv....21 yrs Phili PD, 5 yrs patrol, crime scene

highschool electronics, Air Force LE, Philly PD, & OCSO attended over 30 crime scene ...some last 2 days some 2 weeks...

He is Asst. Supv...he Supv. Gerardo Bloise....in 7/2008 he was Asst. Supv of squad 20....
assist him process white pontiac sunfire...assistance include take samples from vehicle...general overview of types samples....stain samples for blood trnk liner ..3 separate tests. - all negative...collected air samples....spare tire cover collected samples and placed into cans....on 7/21/08 with University of Central FL....process of air samples began.....Uof FL - had a large syringe tried to insert it thru trunk seal vs. open the trunk....unable to do that....cracked open trunk sucked out air into plastic syringe ....then transfered to plastic bag...hung a filter in trunk closed trnk to see if air absorb into the filter....he performed Mike Vincent was observing....

collected item shipped to Oakridge Nat. Lab- item confirm tape/label/initials on package....

next day take a sample of the stained area of spare tire cover.....item package ....(IR)....Sealed Can!!!! Identify label/tape/initials on 7/22/08 shipped to Oakridge Nat. Lab....7/23/08 another effort to collect air samples ...he observed collection.....this process differ from first? Dr. Michael Sigman....hung in carbon filter and another filter....close trunk left in for 40 min....open trunk and collect samples

next item.....package (JO) identify label/tape/initials....7/23/08....transferred to Oakridge Nat Lab in Tennessee.....

what was sent for collection pupose...portable airpump 9 test tubes .....instructions from Dr. Vass on 8/29 - air samples from vehicle & 8/30/08 from air samples from trash.....describe unit and test tubes Dr. Vass sent.....set up equipment ....set up test tubes to tubes coming out of the box....different areas of the veh and the garage itself where the car was sitting.......

LDB asks for multiple items for identification....packaged each individual test tubes....tape ....sealed and initialed the envelope with all these packages inside.....area where collected and collection time.....
1) from passenger area interior side of veh.....69 minutes collection on 8/29....15:02 hrs
2) from passenger area interior 69 minutes...2 tubes out of the box..attached trap to each tube.
3) from trash found inside trash bag....72 minutes...collected 8/30 @ 13:28 hrs
4) inside trunk area - placed inside shut trunk 69 minutes @ 16:29 HRS
5) trash in veh.....on 8/30 13:28 hrs - last 72 mn
6 - air inside garage 77 min - 8/30 started 9:02 am
7) - standard or blank test.....traps shipped not used kept in container and shipped back to Oakridge .....if any contaminants picked up..this would show ...this was clean specimien

8) air in garage 9:03 on 8/30 77 min
shipped back to Oakridge Lab.....

On 9/27 collect item from spare tire wheel well......ship to Oakridge....item (JM) substance of surface of inside of spare tire well...scraped and shipped off to Dr. VAss...

collect other pieces of spare tire cover on 8/30....section of spare tire cover not stained....control sample....to be analyzed.....(IP & IQ) 2 metal cans....label/tape/initials....placed in 10/30 @ 1600 hrs....

2nd one no evidence tape and initials....2 1/2 x 2 piece stain spare tire area

6" x 6" piece stain spare tire...

took standards of dna and hair from GA,CA,LA on 10/7/08...and 10/8 from LA....

items submitted....
took them into room collect samples...collected buccal swabs and hair samples....they either assisted me with hair collection or he collect....

buccal swabs 2 q-tips swab each side....put in boxes and seal and ship...

hair samples ....pulled hairs.....
he uses tweezers...somtimes he lets them use tweezers or pull own hair out.....

placed in clear plastic round petri dish and sealed....

more items....
2 buccal swabs from cA....into packaging in a box....sealed placed in envelope and sealed with initials

2 buccal swabs from gA - same packaging

2 buccal swabs from LA- same packaging

next item

2 buccal swabs from GA -
2 buccal swabs from LA
2 buccal swabs from CA

more items....
petri dish w/hairs from GA
petri dish w/hairs from LA
petri dish w/hairs from CA

on Aug 1 2008 = collected gas cans from A home....
change or alter appearance gas can? No did not...

swabbed gas can for dna....latent exam for fingerprints...not successful ...item returned to A's on hopespring....on 8/13 @ 11:03 hrs to CA...

more items entered

hair and buccal swabs...

Cross

i think she looks bored.

Well, I'm thinking, IF she can see herself on that compouter she is looking at, she looks to me as though she is turning her head from side to side checking herself out.

Does JB think no blood proves she drowned? Or no blood equals no death or something?

I still don't think the jury should be allowed to smell anything. They won't know what they are smelling, if they have never smelled it before and if one or two have, they will be telling the others this is what it is, decomp. And not all garbage smells alike, so it would be hard to say it could NOT be a smell of some type of garbage. I hope the judge sticks with his initial feeling that this would be making witnesses of jurors and does not have them smell the cans, etc.

Interesting observation: Baez had his phone when he questioned Lowe, he doesn't have it now #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:31 PM

Nah -- she rotated her shoulder, slight stretch and facial grimace -- and I think she said "ow" (not sure of what she mouthed - looked like "ow" to me)

She always does that. I think it may be a stress related reaction judging by how often and when she does it. I don't know that she will ever be able to understand people don't care she has an exaggerated/imagined pain :waitasec:

TV crew filmed vincent when he was processing car with Bluestar - JB asking if it was his intent that occur- state objecting and being sustained

JB can't attack on collection procedure so he goes for the media angle? He does this a little too much especially since he, himself, was the constant presence in the media. JMO

Okay, so MV was doing all this just to be on TV & get famous. Got it, JB :sarcasm:

I think JB has finally woken up. Much more focused on this cross than the previous cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1