2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are q's for dr vass.......Linda should object....all this guy did was collect the air

what JB...confusing witnesses is not a defense...or is it?

No lunch break, straight on til 1 p.m.

Is it just me, or is JB floundering on this cross? MV seems quite baffled by some of his questions.

This all makes sense now. Cindy and George wanted that gas can back even though they bought new ones. Got the can back with the duct tape on it before Caylee was found with the duct tape around her head.

Obfuscating is not an effective way to build trust. I cannot believe someone I don't trust. And I trust the jurors are not different than myself in that regard.

CFNews13Casey

Vincent says this was the first time he ever took air samples. He seems old school.
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Until JB said that was what he was trying to get at I didn't understand what he was trying to get at :dunno:

The witness isn't understanding the questions in order to answer them because the questions make no sense!!!

Is he trying to imply that, decomp is just floating in the air...everywhere.

Baez being so condescending towards this obvious expert just comes off as irritating.
Surely it is irritating for the jurors, as well.

CFNews13Casey

Baez asks questions in "attack mode" then chuckles at witness. I wonder how questioning will go when the defense witnesses are called.
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPad

Vincent seems old school. He is getting frustrated in cross-examination.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:40 AM

Witness is unflappable. Will not answer question unless it is completely clear what is being asked. Awesome.

Oh c'mon...JB is trying to suggest the ODOR from the car came from freeflowing air?!

Give me a break.

Jose is going after how the car was on television. How the witness was processing the car with Blu Star and how a tv crew was filming, how the witness could see their lights, asking if this witness called the media, or if he knew who did...

objection
sustained

JB: did you know whos intent it was to call the media?

objection
sustained

JB: again

objection
sustained

JB: this is the very first time you took air samples,

yes

JB: you never heard of it

correct

JB: repeats

correct

JB: for you was somewhat a experiment

it was new I wouldn't call it an experiment

JB: that was the first time the other guy had collected sample? right

objection
sustained

JB: just couldn't seem to do it correctly

no not the case at all

Jose keeps on saying you didn't know what you were doing

the witness says no

Jose says you had no idea how to do this?

the witness says no

Jose says you had to come back and it was wrong

objection
sustained

JB: ?

different types of ways to collect samples

Jose is putting down the way they collect the samples by calling them "little." He says the difficulty that you had...telling the witness he had difficulty...

the witness says he does not understand what Jose means by difficult. :thumb:

Jose is asking if the air is the same on one day as it was on another...he says because air comes in and air goes out and that is the same thing with the car?

yes

JB: you don't have any info on this car on june 16th or the air in the garage of the Anthony family...

OKAY. Again, Jose is just saying that IF this can happen then didn't it happen. He tried to get this witness to say he did not know what he was doing, he did not have access to things no one would expect him to have access to...

Jose thinks the jury is dumb. He is insulting my intelligence.

Jose is asking if the witness can do things he was not supposed to do, is asking about things the witness is not a part of and the witness cannot even answer.

Jose is trying to push that the bay air is not evidence

but the witness says it is.

Jose asks again in a different way, he is trying to get the witness to say the air samples he took from the bay are not evidence.

Jose thinks he can throw out the evidence that is being used in the trial.

The witness is explaining they test what is in the air in the bay, in the trunk and the trash...

Now Jose says that is what he was trying to get at...BUT now he is going after the dates like the witness will lie but the witness says,

correct to everything Jose says. I don't know what Jose is going for but the witnesses are just being normal people with nothing to hide while Jose acts like a mental patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky